Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsianNinjaz

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistorica View Post
Not quite. Every time Riot has ever given us for anything has been in Pacific time, so it should go until 12:00 Pacific, or 3:00 am EST. That's what I assumed, and if they don't bring back the sale until then I'll be emailing support.
I submitted a ticket to them about this issue, hopefully they will respond back asap

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Okay, a non-snarky post that's a suggestion to the people caught by the ending of this sale.

Use your screenshot function and take screenshots of your purchase along with your Windows time expanded, for the date and time shown.

Host the screenshots of the purchase and time on your desktop on a website (photobucket, etc.) and make a support ticket. Include in the support ticket the web link to the original post of this thread, along with the web links to your screenshots.

Describe that you made your purchase on the 5th and would very much like to be granted your additional page(s). Also state in your ticket that you hope that they are able to use your screenshot evidence to speed this along, and you think that it won't be necessary to post the links elsewhere since the matter will be resolved.

The implication that you'd post your stuff to make them look bad should seal the deal.

jonghun1024

04-05-2013

i bought the rune page just now and i only got one..
people who bought it today should at least get a free refund for our rune pages we bought today

TOCO1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Seriously? Come on Riot it said untill April 5 not at end of April 4. Good thing I didn't purchase my RP yet, but i'm sure there's a lot of people who bought RP today so they could buy some rune pages. I think this is not fair for any of us.

Nailkaizer

04-05-2013

Come on, it said untol april 5th, we were all expecting all friday to buy it, thanks a lot riot, i lost my time playing just to see one rune plage.

PlayedSun

04-05-2013

I just spent all week earning the IP to get this, and when I get the ip the rune pages are gone, and when they came back up, I bought a page, and it only gave me one. Seriously Riot, what's up with this?

Zarzopedro

04-05-2013

Its so disappointing, bought rune pages today and I only received one. I think its not fair since it said until 5th April.

YumyMenstruation

04-05-2013

I ONLY GOT ONE... WHAT THE ****! It is still listed as the deal in the client... it is still listed on the website... it says april 5th... ITS STILL APRIL 5th in all the US??? what is the deal RIOT?

Arawae

04-05-2013

This is unacceptable. I grinded for a week to get this (because heaven forbid you do the sensible thing and actually announce a few weeks in advance that this deal is coming, so we can get 6300 IP ready), and ended up having to refund a champion just to get the deal... and then I notice it ended. On the 5th. Before midnight. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Grandpappy

04-05-2013

Just went to buy one and saw it's only for 1 page. Why not be more clear in your sales Riot? So douchy.