Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Depressing. We play on the North American Servers and this is the North American forums that this was posted on. The Original post lists no specific time for "through the 5th", so that clearly implies all of the 5th. Which means the sale shouldn't end until 12:00 a.m. on the 6th, Eastern Standard Time.

False advertisement for the lose.

edit - since Riot is owned by Tencent, a Chinese company, we obviously should have known that they set their clocks in Santa Monica to Beijing time. Silly us.

Rock Robsterr

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by negastoat View Post
depressing. We play on the north american servers and this is the north american forums that this was posted on. The original post lists no specific time for "through the 5th", so that clearly implies all of the 5th. Which means the sale shouldn't end until 12:00 a.m. On the 6th, eastern standard time.

this

Stradamus

04-05-2013

I also assumed the sale would end at the end of the day on April 5th... This should have been clarified in a better way... I was planning on buying more rune pages today!!!!

Lionel

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat View Post
Depressing. We play on the North American Servers and this is the North American forums that this was posted on. The Original post lists no specific time for "through the 5th", so that clearly implies all of the 5th. Which means the sale shouldn't end until 12:00 a.m. on the 6th, Eastern Standard Time.

edit - since Riot is owned by Tencent, a Chinese company, we obviously should have known that they set their clocks in Santa Monica to Beijing time. Silly us.
yep

Over the Under

04-05-2013

I just bought one and I also assumed it would end at 11:59PM on April 5th... Guess not.

AsianNinjaz

04-05-2013

Quote:

Agree

nuclear ketchup

04-05-2013

I play in North America why is this sale over? This is gay i only got 1 rune page

Altháros

04-05-2013

can i buy them today? because i looked in others but it only appears to buy one

10wnY0u

04-05-2013

Purchased today and got 1 page!!! Non-refundable too!

Vistorica

04-05-2013

Quote:
Which means the sale shouldn't end until 12:00 a.m. on the 6th, Eastern Standard Time.
Not quite. Every time Riot has ever given us for anything has been in Pacific time, so it should go until 12:00 Pacific, or 3:00 am EST. That's what I assumed, and if they don't bring back the sale until then I'll be emailing support.