Last few points to get to a hundred score to advance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MolimoSorcerer

03-29-2013

Right now I am grinding out ranked games and doing really well and got to 90 pts to get out of silver and into gold. To my astonishment I have gone on a 4 game winning streak and only gone up 6 pts.... My last game was a sick comeback and in the end I got 1 pt. I am just really confused and frustrated on what is going on when you get to those last pts. I dont understand why i am going to have to win 8 games in a row not counting best 3 out of 5 to advance. Especially when if I lose I dont know what will happen yet but i assume Im going to lose like 8 pts and have to win like 10 games in a row again.... someone plz hint at why it leagues are impossible to get out of, its almost like not worth it to try.

The Doss Boss

03-29-2013

MMR is lower, I have the same problem.

Dominum

03-29-2013

I was just coming here to talk about the same thing. I really do not understand what is going on. I was at 91 points lost two games went down to 28. I am now on a 7 game wining streak. I gained one point from that last win, and 2 from the previous. I always play to win, but how am I supposed to win 3 more to get to 100 points, then 2 out of 3 to get out of bronze. Is there something I can do to get more points per game?

MrCrzister

03-29-2013

I understand what you have to go through right now. But thinking about what you are going to achieve is gold tier. Once you achieve gold, you will never GO BACK to silver. The reward is huge. So you'll have a rough life before getting to promotion. Just be patient and you'll get there. I was in gold I and it took me a WEEK to play continuously to get to promotion and eventually got to platinum. It's not a couple games to get out of a tier, at least a couple dozens games in division I. Hang in there and you'll get it eventually. So close man, good luck!

MolimoSorcerer

03-29-2013

is something wrong right now with ranked? i just played a ranked and won and got 0 pts and now it wont let me play ranked?