Commands I would like to see in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

03-29-2013

1.) ItemShopOnStart=1
Description: Command to start the game with shop open.

2.) evtReplyChat=[Ctrl][Enter]
Description: Key binding for /r and /msg. Additionally, when you type a few characters of summoner's name and press Tab, it will complete the whole name. For example, the full name is IronStylus, you can then just press Control and Enter, then type iro and press Tab.
A lot more convenient than press Enter, type in /msg IronStylus.

3.) evtPlayerHoldPosition=[Ctrl][Button 2]
Description: Turns the player to the direction you have your cursor while holding the same position. This will help immensely for champions with point-blank AoE abilities, such as Corki's Gattling Gun and Rumble's Flamespitter.

4.) evtPlayerSmartAttackMoveClick=[Button 1]
Description: Attacks the nearest target to your cursor. So if you misclicked near a target it will attack a target closest to where you clicked, instead of attacking the nearest target to your champion.

5.) evtPlayerClickOnChat=0
Description: Ignores Player Click commands while chatting, so that Attack Move Click does not trigger while chatting. Specific Player Click commands would be welcomed as well.

6.) evtPlayerClickOnUI=0
Description: Ignore all Player Click commands on UI, such as if Attack Move and OnUI was bound to the same button, then Attack Move will not be executed when moving an item to another item slot.
There should also be specific Player Click commands, such as Attack Move Click, Move Click, Pet Move Click and so forth, for additional customization.
If you want to Move Click or Attack Move by left-clicking, but also wants to do everything else as you normally do, then this is more or less the answer for it.

7.) evtPlayerClickOnMinimap=0
Description: Ignore all Player Click commands on the minimap, for instance if you right-clicked on the minimap you would walk to that point as if the minimap wasn't there.
Though for this as well, there should be specific Player Click commands, too; Attack Move Click, Move Click, Pet Move Click etc. Since I personally like to Move Click on the minimap, but I don't want Attack Move to work on it.

8.) evtPlayerCastClick=[Button 1]
Description: New key binding for casting abilities and item actives. It will prioritize over all other Player Click commands. This wouldn't change anything for the ones that plays with default settings, but for those who want to customize their key bindings to the least amount of buttons, then this solves so many headaches.

The main reasons for why I want the three last cvars, is that I would really like to use Attack Move on left mouse button and Move Click on right mouse button.
However, for this to work, I would need to adapt to so many changes that I have accustomed to over a decade of other games.
Attack Move is executed when moving items, it's executed when moving the camera on minimap and it cancels the range indicator for abilities and item actives.
These cvars truly lets you customize your key bindings to your likings without needing to adapt so much to controls that most players already are used to.

Changelog:
29/03 - Added changes to the Hold Position command at #3.
30/03 - Added Smart Attack Move command at #4.
19/04 - Added a command to ignore Player Clicks on chat at #5.
20/09 - Added the Tab feature to /r and /msg at #2.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

03-31-2013

Post reserved for later use.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

04-13-2013

Bump.

Desummon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

Or you could leave it as is and everyone can stop trying to make this game so easy a baby can play it.

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

7.) evtPlayerClickOnMinimap=0 - fan of this as an option.

Whispy

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desummon View Post
Or you could leave it as is and everyone can stop trying to make this game so easy a baby can play it.
I have made many smurfs andd when the new players do not even buy a item... i think it needs to be easy early for babies to play.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

04-22-2013

@ Darklightning:
Glad you liked it.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

05-05-2013

Bump.

Jiggawatz

07-30-2013

Bump the **** outa this thread. Riot the game has been out for over 3 years, it is a sport now. Implement smart attack move jerks.

Shadowmender

07-30-2013

My god #3 yes! (As a corki player, I would praise your name to the lord if this happened)