Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Velociraptor Khazix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worst Yasuo Bot

03-28-2013

I would love for there to be a khazix skin where he is a Velociraptor. What do you guys think?

NiceDynamite

03-28-2013

But...he's not a dinosaur...

SometimeIdo

03-28-2013

Cho gath is not a dinosaur either

Whoa There Betsy

03-28-2013

Kha'Zix needs to have a green "Preying Mantis" skin. Call it Mantis Kha'Zix

RedCannonMinion4

Senior Recruiter

03-28-2013

Mantis with a pope hat and robes

Nash Latkje1

03-29-2013

I don't know about Kha Zix, but it would be great if there was a Renek skin just like the dinosaur of Jurassic Park 3...

Tomtorious

03-29-2013

I would not be surprised (and/or I would be disappointed) if riot did not continue the trend with creatures of the void having Jurassic skins

CRUMBLINGBUMBLE4

03-29-2013

idiots...

Cho IS a dino.

kha already HAS a bug skin.

KingBeaufort

03-29-2013

Quote:
CRUMBLE BUMBLE 2:
idiots...

Cho IS a dino.

kha already HAS a bug skin.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in cho's lore it explicitly states that "Cho'gath is a monster born of the void". It says nothing about dinosaurs, though when I look at him I think similarly.

As for a dinosaur-esque skin on kha'zix I personally wouldn't mind. There are stranger skins out there so I dunno. *shrug*

Vehan

03-29-2013

Quote:
KingBeaufort:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in cho's lore it explicitly states that "Cho'gath is a monster born of the void". It says nothing about dinosaurs, though when I look at him I think similarly.

As for a dinosaur-esque skin on kha'zix I personally wouldn't mind. There are stranger skins out there so I dunno. *shrug*

I agree. A dino skin for Kha'Zix would NOT be horrible. In fact, I think it would be great. The Jurrasic skins are nice, but to have a skin that looks like a dino BEFORE they became nothing but bones would be nice.