Kassadin Runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooler2GD

11-05-2010

I am currently building a rune page for kassadin, i have my marks and glyphs picked out not sure what to get for seals, any suggestions?

Autocthon

11-05-2010

Classic AP Nuker Runes? That'd be MP/5 Right?

I've got Dodge seals... But I'm a bad that plays Hybrid.

TastetheWaynebow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-05-2010

m pen reds, mana regen per level yellows, flat AP blues, flat health Qs, thats jus my setup, though, with 16/1/6 masteries. (im level 23)

ichi the killer

11-05-2010

Mark: magic pen
Seal: mana regen per level
Glyph: flat CDR
Quint: flat HP

PsykeSC

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Mark: magic pen
Seal: mana regen per level
Glyph: flat CDR
Quint: flat HP
That's what I use for my main, Kassadin. Personally, I prefer using Magic Pen Quints over Flat HP. Got to say though that almost a hundred more hp early game is undeniably awesome.

Oh and I'd like to know why everyone is saying Mana regen per level for seals? I use flat mp5 runes on seal because, once you're in midgame, a Kassadin should and Will have a Golem buff and well enough mana to (hell even a clarity in some cases) not rely on mana regen. I kinda prefer having more MP5 early game with Kass than having a ton of it only lategame, especially because I pretty much always have a golem buff.

KingoftheCoopahs

11-05-2010

quintessences: magic penetration
marks: magic penetration
glyphs: magic penetration
seals: scaling mana regeneration.

Q, E, E, Q, E, R, E, Q, E, Q, R, Q, W, W, R, W, W.
saphire crystal, health potion, mana potion.
boots of speed, rod of ages, mejai's soulstealer, roam and gank.
zhonya's ring
2 others of your choice.

have fun.

Flurry

11-05-2010

going ap per lvl is a good choice. Magic pen doesnt rly pay out anymore since its % because his late is already quite strong, hed need flat pen early.
but going ap runes flat for the start is only cost efficient for the quints so the only good ways to go seals is mana reg flat (again he does not need it late just early) to help him farm or herrass. Or u go ap gain per lvl. what ever u see more fit to your playstyle.

Dr PhantomX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-05-2010

Aside from magic pen marks and CDR per level glyphs (why get him flats? He doesn't have enough mana to spam things early game anyway, and you get more CDR if you go per level in the long run, when he does have mana), I go for health since I don't run any health items on him. I go all AP items or magic pen items on him in game, aside from catalyst for lane staying power.

BlargCow

11-05-2010

i use
magic pen marks
mana regen seals
cdr glyphs
flat ap quints

Anesthetize

11-05-2010

My setup:
Classic 9-0-21 caster masteries
Magic Penetration Marks
Mana Regen per Level Seals
Mana Regen per Level Glyphs
Flat health quints

I go heavy mana regen as the only mana item I pick up is Tear (And I upgrade it rather late) and I like to farm with Q and E as much as possible early. Also, the scaling runes balance with flat pretty early IIRC, and if you don't have clarity you just might find yourself needing that extra mana for a Riftwalk. If I need a health item I'll get Banshee's or Rylai's (Redundant, but it's got some amazing stats and Q slow is helpful).