Champion Spotlight: Zac, the Secret Weapon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NekokoKami

03-30-2013

woah, Zac look fun instant buy!

alexandraya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Seems like Kass when you can't get away from him! Good work I can't wait to try him!

CharNox

03-30-2013

His AP ratio is to low, revert to AD bruiser jungler instead

flippin phreak making billions of jungle champs

Pandafman

03-30-2013

Terrible dance!

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

The real question is...when are more of his skins coming out?

xNavvi

03-31-2013

I Really want zac!

Ubernewbish

03-31-2013

Looks really cool, but sucks that he stole Shaco's gank from tribush area into lane =/

Xeranis Azourael

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post

Learn to punish your opponents with an elastic beatdown in this episode of the Champion Spotlight, where we showcase Zac's high-speed jungle potential.

Zac quickly tears through monster camps using a combination of high-sustain mechanics and potent area damage. With a little setup, Zac also has some of the longest range initiation potential to date, enabling a variety of particularly devious ganks. Add in a powerful AoE ultimate and you've got one boisterous blob that's ready to lead the charge on the Fields of Justice.

Find out more about this amorphous combatant with tips, tricks, sample mastery builds and more in the Zac Champion Spotlight.
But why give ZAC the same Health resource that Mundo & Vlad use? =/
It already feels like such a chore trying to manage such a difficult resource; and it's mainly what's kept me from playing Mundo & Vlad in the first place (when they're on Free Rotation; at least as AP Mundo/Vlad).

However, since he has lesser Health costs than Mundo & Vlad, will Mundo & Vlad's health costs be lowered, or balanced to match ZAC's? (Please say they will ! )

ZAC Skin Ideas:
  • "PAC"(man?) [Piltover Amorphous Combatant] (Inverted default colors; Yellow/Gold, with Green/Emerald eyes)
  • Liquid Metal/Mercury ZAC (Silver w|Purple eyes; "T-1000" idea)
  • Clear Camo ZAC (Transparent; outline & {white} eyes are still visible)
  • Aqua/Hydro ZAC (Blue w|Green eyes; same color as Serpentine River)
  • Mudslide ZAC (Brown)
  • "Clayface" ZAC (Tan)
  • Polluted ZAC (Same color/theme as current/old Trundle's Pillar of Filth; for those who still wish to have the Garbage Theme, with Trundle's shift to Freljord)

Abebom7

04-04-2013

Zac, overall looks pretty good. Haha my friend is getting him just because they have the same name. :P

ZetsubouSensey

04-06-2013

.... no no I do not like