Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for casual ranked/regular team-mates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joseph Greer

03-28-2013

I am Joseph Greer and I would like to join a friendly team of 4-5 people who know what they are doing.

I have lots of experience with certain characters and I am able to play ranked now, problem is I need reliable experienced, and friendly players playing with me to help me past the last bit of noobiness I have. I want this to start as a fun learning experience developing into regular games.

I am building a reliable champion and rune set for all positions, but my best are currently Tank/Bruiser types and assassin ADC or jungle champs.

I would love to hear from anyone about this but it would be even better if someone from Belleville, Ontario Canada would respond. We don't seem to have a lot of league players here. Only about six or so in my college and they are leaving soon.

Thanks!

~ I will be checking my thread fairly regularly tonight, and every once in a while for the next few days. Message me in game if I'm slow.

Grinzinlos

03-28-2013

Well, i am not in Canada but i will duo with you. Im currently bronze 3 trying to climb to silver. I main bot lane, specifically adc but have played a lot of support as well. I can impart my knowledge to the best of my ability, but at the worst i wont rage when we're not doing so well. My summoner name is the same as my user name, add me if you want.

Joseph Greer

03-28-2013

Thx Grinzolos!

Ankartoz

03-29-2013

Hi im currently searching for a ranked team
Im in silver 5, i prefer to jung but i can top and mid fairly well
Feel free on sending me a message
(My user: Ankartoz)

zeldatrix

03-29-2013

Bronze 4 support main. Placed bronze 2 but it's very difficult to climb when most people are lacking basic skills like warding their own lane during laning phase or hard pushes, and focussing the damage dealers instead of the tanks...
Prefer Taric, Sona, Lulu, Nami, Nunu, Soraka or Zyra, and also play Lux, Thresh, & Leona.
Really like a push to win strategy, minions OP.
Pretty positive player, even under terrible circumstances.

I'm outside of London, Ontario,
I play most weeknights
ign Zeldatrix

ashtray4joo

03-29-2013

You can always add me, more the merrier I say. Name is the same I am a very casual ranked player I never ever rage.

Joseph Greer

03-29-2013

Thats guys, I will add you all

Chesticles02

03-29-2013

I'm up for anything as well. I main ADC as well but can play mid and top with some champs. Add me if you need another.

GroupinWinsGames

04-23-2013

I main Jungle myself and am looking for a dedicated ranked team to play with. I am currently a Bronze 3 ELO player who is tired of DC's and AFK's. Looking for individuals who actually would like to progress, and do so as a team.

GroupinWinsGames

04-23-2013

I main Jungle myself and am looking for a dedicated ranked team to play with. I am currently a Bronze 3 ELO player who is tired of DC's and AFK's. Looking for individuals who actually would like to progress, and do so as a team.