Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fgfg

03-29-2013

who's karma?

Zulajax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

I have the traditional Skin, and i got for free

Skorpius

03-29-2013

If you already owned Karma before the relaunch you get the free skin as the traditional Karma,if you go Karma's profile it will show up as unavailable but when you choose Karma in champion select you will be able to wear/pick from two skins the traditional and the new relaunch skin. For anyone not owning Karma before the relaunch you have two weeks to purchase Karma and buy the traditional skin in the store before its put away in the vault. This is what Phreak was saying but was not clear on this. So I will be enjoying the new and in my opion VERY much improved Karma, see you all on the field of justice.

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

In the viedo, I noticed the same thing as when I tried her out - namely, the fact that mantra is almost always best spent on Q, unless you've lost a fight but still somehow have mantra back and unused.

Rehatzu Vi Menio

03-29-2013

I loved the old Karma. She was a /great/ support champion, a great pusher and an over all good champion. Now, though, she is just another caster who has some support abilities here and there.

This is not the first time riot disappointed me by changing a favoured champion but I /really/ liked Karma.

Gatinois

03-29-2013

Karma -The eye of sauron

Trilobite

03-29-2013

Yeah we all got it guys, calm down

Trilobite

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehatzu Vi Menio View Post
I loved the old Karma. She was a /great/ support champion, a great pusher and an over all good champion. Now, though, she is just another caster who has some support abilities here and there.

This is not the first time riot disappointed me by changing a favoured champion but I /really/ liked Karma.
She was a horrificly bad support, on the level of kayle. She was a decent mid lane, but now she can do both WELL

Shrouded Soul

03-29-2013

2:09 is what all of you are looking for.

whatamidoing

03-29-2013

although i will miss the shield and that nutty passive (i play karma support until nami came along),

her new kit does provide her with a chunk of utility but she is now very very squishy. for thise who whine about her ulti upgrade not doing anything, you should read the spell description instead of whining and moaning like a dumb ass.

also i normally walk around with 40% cdr by lv 9-11. so 20 second mantras are pretty much the same i had before (okay maybe off by 5 seconds)