Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sewia

03-29-2013

I understand your pain fellas. But a much as I loved the old Karma, the new one isn't bad at all. I read that someone posted something about her shield being weak now, no, it's not. It's still quite powerful and Karma in general is very bursty now, in fact, I'm already seeing them nerfs. : / But as I said, Karma isnt bad now, you just have to get used to her new kit and you'll be fine in no time <3

Shirayukimaru

03-29-2013

No ULT?!

IusChasma

03-29-2013

Can't believe how awesome new Karma is! Congrats Riot, a truly unique and inspiring champ!

Kziki

03-29-2013

It's been said already but I'll say it again because people are stupid..

If you had Karma already, you get the Traditional Skin. If you unlock her now, you have to buy it.

How's about people actually check their client before jumping to the conclusion that Riot is suddenly EA? I got Traditional because I bought her before the relaunch, well over a year ago. If you're jumping on the bandwagon now because she's been relaunched, you're not getting it for free.

And to the people moaning about the change.. seriously, get over it. Nobody played her before, and those of us who did ran into utter ignorance on the part of our teammates, who made playing her difficult at best by having no concept of how her abilities worked. She needed far more than the minor tweaks so many of you keep saying would have fixed her - otherwise that's what she would have gotten, a long time ago. Now she's viable, both as a mage and a support, and I'll take viability over unique-but-useless any day.

SuperTerminator

03-29-2013

WOOO! Double champion spotlight!

hufflepuffed

03-29-2013

sigh why even tell us we will get the traditional skin for free if we own her, then make us wait all day when she was suppose to be re-released only to tell us that now we have to pay for her? I have owned her since she came out and this is nothing more then a disappointment.

MrSnuffles12

03-29-2013

If you owned Karma before she went to PBE or the relaunch, you get the classic skin for free by default. That's how it is working for me. Otherwise, if you buy her AFTER the relaunch, you need to pay for the classic skin, that's a definite

Ez0 M A S H

03-29-2013

"Ton's of Damage!" LoL
Phreak does it again.....

Roguefayt

03-29-2013

wait u dont jungle her phreak?

Renamawn

03-29-2013

well thats League for you. taking out support(which there are only a few that are viable) to add another mage...