Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yanicmb

03-29-2013

people saying that she was their favourite champ is just spouting total bull****, before her rework ive NEVER seen a karma in a game, or on a stream or in a competitive game ever, people would rather support with fiddle than use karma, you people are just sad

SasoriSand

03-29-2013

You still get the skin. I just tried it in a custom and you get the skin (not sure why it saids unavailable on your profile though)

EDIT : BONUS! The traditional skin holds her old voice.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

I have the traditional Skin, and i got for free.

Line

03-29-2013

Karma so stronk.

Silver Flask

03-29-2013

Is that a visually updated ashe in the video? :O

Krimson62

03-29-2013

i see, so her AoE and spammability lowers mantra in chunks, not just one time per spell... good to note.

however it's early cooldown is still really high.

good spotlight well made

AtelierTM

03-29-2013

the reason is that the people you are queued with usually didnt know how karma worked so she ended up not being used. but now her abils are nice though the shield is too low to really help and her dmg on her abils are way too low to be anything but support, and since the heal is a self heal with mantra she really cant be a GOOD support like she was. the 1-2 second stun is nice and the shield is good but with no heal she is kinda like a weaker Lux. she cant really be a mid due to how the dmg of her skills and auto attack compare to other mids, she doesnt have the burst nor the sustain. i really like her new look, and the new skills IDEAS but the dmg and sustain really put her behind others like Lux.

Xaxziminrax

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanicmb View Post
people saying that she was their favourite champ is just spouting total bull****, before her rework ive NEVER seen a karma in a game, or on a stream or in a competitive game ever, people would rather support with fiddle than use karma, you people are just sad
Two things.

1) I've played at least 40 Karma games top. Her shield was dumb as hell, especially with Barrier.

2) Voyboy plays her bruiser top all the time. Lol.

SuwaidiSama

03-29-2013

2:10 tons of dmg!!!

2nddimension

03-29-2013

Riot is actually going back on giving out Traditional Karma to people who already own her? For real?