Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeul Kwon

03-29-2013

It is only seen in your eyes, Balance.

The most important thing disappeared, the Mutually Inverse, Duality(dd/heal, slow/haste, shield/dd).

Twin dragons..? What doing? spin? do you love Pandaria? even fans cause wind-heavenly wave-. remind the Trundle bat.

Rather you refund all of player' Karma and say "Here comes new champ!" "powerful hotchpotch support mage!"

Give us a choice.

Awesomepenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

ugh, i dont know if i will even play as traditional karma... even though i got it for free i cant stand that crappy dress on her. even though people wanted it fixed or changed back before release they ignored it and still released her with this crappy dress. other than that the changes to karma are nice...

Ira Nibanabane

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nbetween View Post
SHE IS A HYBRID - you want her to excel at 2 things and thats not what hybrids do.

appreciate her for what she is, she is an incredibly strong ap mid with sustain, burst, AMAZING amount of utility (non-skillshot drain and cc + shield that is a shurelias) and as a support, she has REALLY good base stats so she'll be doing good amounts of damage and scaling well with all the same utility.

Please, you're one of those idiots that probably thought Diana needed buffs on release.

I was saying they should move more of the damage into the shield from defiance and change the so-called utility from her W to what it was before to make her fit her role as a support more. There's no need to try to insult my intellect whatever it may be as 1) you make yourself look worse for it 2) it's irrelevant to the topic.
The old passive would also serve to make the shields just that much stronger at low HP which would serve her being a symbol of the power of Ionian will just that much more.
It's true what people are saying, she has incredible power for a mid-lane burst mage now, but that's really not part of being a support type champion and when you get down to what she brings to the table as a support, overall Lux does the job better and largely in the same way.

bayouburner

03-29-2013

I am so disappointed. Old Karma was awesome. She was a fantastic support and a great asset to any team. The new Karma, however, is stuck in a terrible middle ground between bad support or mediocre AP caster. Furthermore, her ultimate is now incredibly underpowered in order to compensate for giving her more damaging abilities (which she didn't need because she's supposed to be a support). All in all, Karma didn't need to be changed, and it is a huge disappointment to me that Riot felt the need to change a great character into a poor character for no apparent reason.

Shadaikan

03-29-2013

Stop focusing the tank, phreak!

mixd

03-29-2013

Definitely going to miss being able to heal the whole team :P also no new artwork for her other skins? :\

ExciledForce

03-29-2013

i would like to make a suggestion all the new skill for karma is pretty nice but still on her mantra it would be better to have it as the same as the old one or it would just make her more less of a weaker type support since all her skill isnt reallie support nomore

Rpground

03-29-2013

Well...she isn't called "Karma" for nothing...I said she kinda looked like a mime with her new portrait, and not even 10 seconds later I get a blue screen...lesson learned...

jyooj

Recruiter

03-29-2013

Her passive is just there to negate her lack of Mantra charges. Which means she effectively loses one ability (her old passive) in order to make up for her nerfed ult.

Her Q with mantra isn't strong enough- the damage is good, but the follow up circle is easy to walk out of.

Her W is fine but no longer has any team coordination other than the snare. And the range is still too short to keep her away from danger.

Her E is also fine, but the haste barely lasts for anything, and while the Mantra group shield is interesting, it's ultimately less useful than a heal, and the haste lasts too little to be more useful than Shruyelia's.

Her mantra effects are not strong enough to justify her long cooldown

JK1836ey

03-29-2013

What were the old karma abilities? I have no idea since I never cared about her -.-