New team need members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F J

03-29-2013

In response to Tae, I am diamond and i don't care really for your tier or ranked because i've seen people get away with 50 games in get high up. I want results that are consistent with a lot of experience and I want an attitude that knows they are applying for what i consider a serious deal. If your reading this now and applying I will be slightly stricter now lol, So sell yourself really good! = D

Prince Jarvan lV

03-29-2013

F4C3M3LT3R is my summoner name

I am on basically all the time on weekends, on weeknights can only play 2-3 matches however. I'm 15 years old and have been playing LoL for upwards of 2 years. I am currently in Silver 5 (Having climbed there from Bronze 4) and would consider myself a good player. I can play any role and I enjoy working with a team on skype or other voicechats. I'd be happy to play with you guys Yeah so just read the last post by F J and I'm supposed to really sell myself so I'm going to add some more stuff lol. I pretty much do well in every match I play and my main goal is to not die and to farm. I find that this state of mind pretty much wins games, because as long as you don't feed the other team and you have decent farm you can still be farm fed. My best role is probably mid, with jungle and top tied for 2nd best. One of my favorite champions is Rumble, because well he wrecks face in lane and late game with his op AoE damage. Considering this thing is turning into an essay I'll stop here with just saying I think it'd be fun to play with you guys, and maybe some sort of tryout is in order with so many applicants.

Corporal Mckbbin

04-08-2013

Looking for a try out

Summoner name : Corporal Mckibbin

Role: Jungle

Characters: Xin Zhao, Shaco (Main), Rengar

19 years old, I have Skype or whatever other means of communication you'd like me to use.

I'm very active as well.

RogueInstinctz

04-08-2013

i main adc but can jungle and a bit of support. I think i be great to add to the roaster because of communication, good attitude and can take criticism if need be to improve.
IGN is ResurgenceRogue

Caius Cosades

04-08-2013

I can do anything but jungle, and even jungle I can do alright if necessary.

I specialize in top lane, but so does everyone and their brother, so I've learned to be a good support, and a good adc. I've more recently learned a variety of mid champs.

The reason I feel I could be beneficial to your team is that I remain calm. I will never rage at the team, no matter how frustrated, and with good communication I will try any plan you guys have. I play nonconventional roles from time to time, and I know how to adapt to new situations.

Caius Cosades is my summoner's name.

flux oscilator

04-09-2013

i can play all roles if you pick me you wont be disappointed