New team need members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F J

03-28-2013

This is a team starting from the ground up, if you wanna join just give your in game summoner name you wish to use and why you feel you could benefit the team. Thanks = D and obviously this will be hard work for those wanting in.

DivinElement

03-28-2013

Hi guys, the ingame name is DivinElement. I'm a mid/jungle player, and I've been playing this game for close to a year.

I think i'd be a great addition to the team because I communicate well, have a great attitude, and am very constructive. I never whine, fight, or nag at mistakes that my team makes - nor do I about my own. I know that this is a TEAM based game and that's the way it was meant to be executed. It takes all 5.

I've played over 200+ games in ranked, and my favorite champs are orianna, nocturne, maoki, karthus, and xin.

Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks.

FG5 Bdog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Summoner Name: FG5 Bdog

I could benefit the team because I play mid and adc well, with malzahar and ezreal being my favorites.

vermontftw

03-28-2013

Vermontftw

over 230+ games played. Can play any roll needed. prefer support or jungle.

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Add me.

I main support.
I can jungle
I can ADC
I can top.

I will not ap carry mid, I suck at it

DJ Nasty AnaI

03-28-2013

12-0 as singed in ranked top
like 8-2 as evelynn in ranked
4-1 as nautilus jungle in ranked
dont play much ranked but i can jungle, top and roam mids fluently

xXBlue SorrowXx

03-28-2013

In-Game name is xXBlue SorrowXx.
I main supports, and I work extremely well with literally any ADC except for Urgot.
I play Sona, and I tend to play Tanks support bot lane, Pro Thresh, Malphite, and Volibear player.
I can ADC, I'm one hell of an Ashe.
I solo top all the time and dominate as Tanks, all the time, every time.
I can play a pretty good Morgana, Twisted Fate, or Volibear mid. (Yes, I said Volibear, my builds are OP as ****)
I am not a PRO jungler, but I can play it.
I'm not saying I'm amazing, but yeah I'd really like a team to play on. Thanks

GIG Peanut

03-28-2013

In game name: Rigardo227
Right now i main in adc's and junglers. But i dont use vi or your typical jungler im ushally using uydr as my main jungler. I perfer at all times to play adc my two big adcs are kog mog and urgot ( I have others but i perfer kog)
Very decent at top and mid, Support im alright but no the best support My mids are your typical apc's brand syndra nidalee. My tops ushally are renekton,panth, Uydr as well but i am able to adpet to any champion really please hit me up when this dam que gose away i would love to play on a team

taesajang

03-28-2013

think it's better to let ppl know ur tier first, then talk about ur position.

KnightxSScarlett

03-28-2013

I only play Teemo.