The League Hotel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricci15

04-24-2013

((From no posts in a week to about 7 in a couple hours, that is the story of this thread :P))

Dan happy face suddenly turns into a glum look, "Well, my wife passed away about 10 years ago, and I haven't had the guts to date anyone since, I don't think I'll ever be ready really."

((And magically answering to rick also))

"Why no, but we did have Jax as a head chef before he mysteriously vanished, and Malphite is one of our room service people, but no not Leona, why do you ask?"

Ghostvoider Rick

04-24-2013

"Oh nothing really, anyways, I must go see Viktor for a bit, but I will return. Please have someone place some dinner, I'll leave them the tip later. And I'll preferably have the dinner with more meat..."

Unexisted

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15 View Post
Dan gives out a hearty chuckle,"Of course, anything you need we have to offer. If you have any other questions you think of, or would like to buy a room, don't hesitate to call later." Dan hangs up the phone and walks over to the illusionist. "OK, I guess I'm done with that customer, so, with what room the night club will be, I actually have an idea, you see...you know what follow me." Dan leads the illusionist to the elevator and once inside puts a key into a small hole at the bottom right corner of the wall of buttons. Dan walks out of the elevator and into a completely unused, giant room. "Welcome to the basement, I've had some idea's of what to turn this into, and I think this would make a perfect night club, I mean it's pretty big, it's underground so no light gets in, and best of all, It's completely empty, so we can do whatever we want with it, what do you think?"
Yes it's perfect, but we need load of booze with men and women. What do ya think?

Ricci15

04-25-2013

((huh, unexisted your kind of confusing me, you werent with me when i went downstairs that was with triskael and then just uhhh what?))

Unexisted

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15 View Post
((huh, unexisted your kind of confusing me, you werent with me when i went downstairs that was with triskael and then just uhhh what?))
(( I'm a summoner, I can sneak and follow people in the shadow.))

Ghostvoider Rick

04-25-2013

((Did you reply to my comment yet, because it doesn't look you did.))

Unexisted

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
((Sorry I couldn't reply to you guys, I had a bit of a date to go to...well a couple of dates.))
He saw the food and ate it. After he finished a few minutes later, he asked Dan for the check.
"Dan, just curious, would you happen to know if a certain champion recently checked in here?"
(( are you a player? You must be a really sneaky good one. ))

Unexisted

04-25-2013

Quote:
"And I mean a certain champion, I mean Leona?"
(( sorry! Dx))

Yeah, how about Diana too! I love Diana, she's beauty full.

Ghostvoider Rick

04-25-2013

He looked at the random gentleman that recently entered the hotel, and he replied
"Well, I was sorta like, well, you know,.... kill her..."

Unexisted

04-25-2013

Quote:
He looked at the random gentleman that recently entered the hotel, and he replied
"Well, I was sorta like, well, you know,.... kill her..."
No they won't, they take it on at the field of justice. Trust me, they really dont have the desire to really kill each other, both of them want to show who's stronger. That's the reason they take on the field of justice. Solari just have so much pride in them.....I know how Diana felt about Solari. Everything have good side and bad side.