The League Hotel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15 View Post
alright, your room will be room one,]. He hands her a gold key with a 1 engraved on it It's on the second floor, last room on the right. Enjoy your stay.
"Thank you." She said leaving a small daisy at the front counter, heading up the stairs.

Ricci15

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
"Thank you." She said leaving a small daisy at the front counter, heading up the stairs.
"What a kind young lady." He puts the daisy in a small pencil cup on his desk

Unexisted

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15 View Post
Of course, this is supposed to be the most luxurious hotel on Runeterra isn't it? We have litter boxes and small aquariums you can check out at the front desk, and if you have a dog, then we would suggest taking it outside to use the bathroom unless you want a fee. What kind of pet exactly are you thinking of bringing with you inside of the hotel?
I have a baby dragon that love chewing on stuff. Do you know where I can keep him? I don't want him to catch anything on fire.

Ricci15

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
I have a baby dragon that love chewing on stuff. Do you know where I can keep him? I don't want him to catch anything on fire.
Dan smiles weakly, "ummm, let me think. We do have an empty storage room that he could stay in when he's not outside. The room is made of metal, so nothing would catch on fire. Or of course you could put him in the sparring grounds at night since their closed then. It's just a boxed in arena with nothing flammable in it. Either of those sound reasonable to you?

Ricci15

04-05-2013

Dan shamelessly bumps the hotel

Ghostvoider Rick

04-09-2013

The Ghostvoider enters the hotel.
"Can I have a room just for the week" he stated tiredly.

Ricci15

04-09-2013

"Yes, of course sir, would you like a first or second class room?"

Frogstool

04-09-2013

The Share of the Monolith enters the lobby
I hear a fine eatery is in this fine establishment. However, I have no money and I know no means of acquiring any. Would anyone know how?

Ghostvoider Rick

04-10-2013

I'll have the first-class room, and also one more thing, would you send my bags to my room please, I need to go for a business, err..., thing real quick.

Ricci15

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
I'll have the first-class room, and also one more thing, would you send my bags to my room please, I need to go for a business, err..., thing real quick.
"Of course, the bags will be taken to your room ASAP, that will be 14,000 coins for the 7 days please."

Dan turns towards the monolath, "Yes, we happen to have job openings for Head Chef, Waiter, Room Service, Lifeguard, Sparring grounds Referee, Front Desk, and Bell Boy. Any of those sound interesting to you?"