Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The League Hotel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricci15

03-29-2013

Dan puts up an open sign on the main entrance of the hotel, "The League Hotel is now open!"

Unexisted

03-29-2013

Are pets allow in this hotel?

Almogs

03-30-2013

((Yeah... Would take me a bit more time to make the menu... I've already started but I want to have every style possible... Like my dream restaurant huehuehue.

Woops, account slip... Anyway I'm Jax and it is already known so whateva this is OOC :P))

Ricci15

03-30-2013

Quote:
Unexisted:
Are pets allow in this hotel?

Of course, this is supposed to be the most luxurious hotel on Runeterra isn't it? We have litter boxes and small aquariums you can check out at the front desk, and if you have a dog, then we would suggest taking it outside to use the bathroom unless you want a fee. What kind of pet exactly are you thinking of bringing with you inside of the hotel?

Vinsancenara

03-30-2013

LaLuna walks in and obseves the place. "What can you get with a simple room?"

Ricci15

03-31-2013

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
LaLuna walks in and obseves the place. "What can you get with a simple room?"

Well, for a low class room you can get 3 Rooms with a basic bedroom with a double bed and small TV, leading into a bathroom, complete with a shower/bath tub a toilet, sink, and mirror wall. In the living room, there is a 3 person couch, with a small coffee table, and a medium sized TV. Also includes a microwave, mini fridge, and some counters, along with a small dining table, with three chairs pulled up to it. You also get access to the eastern sparring grounds, Dan's Diner, the pool, and the lounge.

Vinsancenara

03-31-2013

Quote:
Ricci15:
Well, for a low class room you can get 3 Rooms with a basic bedroom with a double bed and small TV, leading into a bathroom, complete with a shower/bath tub a toilet, sink, and mirror wall. In the living room, there is a 3 person couch, with a small coffee table, and a medium sized TV. Also includes a microwave, mini fridge, and some counters, along with a small dining table, with three chairs pulled up to it. You also get access to the eastern sparring grounds, Dan's Diner, the pool, and the lounge.

"Hmmm how much would it be for 3 nights?"

Ricci15

03-31-2013

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
"Hmmm how much would it be for 3 nights?"

Does 1800 coins sound good to you?

Vinsancenara

03-31-2013

Quote:
Ricci15:
Does 1800 coins sound good to you?

"That'll work." She hands him the money.

Ricci15

03-31-2013

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
"That'll work." She hands him the money.

alright, your room will be room one,]. He hands her a gold key with a 1 engraved on it It's on the second floor, last room on the right. Enjoy your stay.