The League Hotel

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricci15

03-28-2013

Welcome to the League Hotel, a hotel for league visitors and staff, and in some cases summoners and champions that are on a break, but have no where to go. Also, the League hotel has doorways that allow you to instantly Teleport to and from the league hotel from the following locations, Demacia, Noxus, Zaun, Ionia, Bandle City, Frejlord, Bildgewater, and Piltover. The League Hotel is 3 stories high, and is located just outside of the Institutes area. The outside area is an amazing area with many different spaces for spars and games alike. And what would be a hotel without a pool! The pool has a whopping capacity of 350 people, and is complete with diving boards, a deep end, slide area, a kid section, and of course, A HOT TUB. But if you think that's amazing well you just wait until you see the inside of this glamorous hotel. Lobby- It's always nice to make a good first impression right? Well the lobby does just that, with bright red carpet, and beautiful lamps and paintings, you will be left stunned the second you walk in the door. From there, you can go either to the east lobby section, to get a bite to eat and Dan's diner. With an elegant menu consisting of lobster and shrimp, to name a few, Dan's diner, which has 32 tables to fit all of the league hotel guests, Dan's diner is the best eatery on institute grounds. On the west side is a lounge section with Televisions playing the most important league matches from all of Valoran, and some other fun board games to keep you entertained. Then is the check in desk, with shiny elevators on each side of the desk. There are rooms available anywhere from just a peasant from a small village, to a league champion! The second floor consists of low to medium wealth rooms, and the third, and top floor, having the presidential sweets.

Second Floor Rooms

Low Class Rooms- 3 Rooms with a basic bedroom with a double bed and small TV, leading into a bathroom, complete with a shower/bath tub a toilet, sink, and mirror wall. In the living room, there is a 3 person couch, with a small coffee table, and a medium sized TV. Also includes a microwave, mini fridge, and some counters, along with a small dining table, with three chairs pulled up to it.

Total Rooms-15

Current Visitors-LaLuna

For Sale-14

Price-600 Gold per night

Access- Pool, eastern sparring grounds, lounge area, Dan's diner.

Third Floor Rooms

Upper Class Rooms- 5 Rooms with a Master bedroom having a double bed, a large TV, and a small desk with a office chair pulled up to it. The Master bedroom leads into a bathroom, with a shower/tub, a mirror wall, toilet, sink, and toothpaste, disposable toothbrushes, small mirrors, and a hair dryer. The bathroom also leads into the other bedroom, which has two single beds, a medium TV, and a small desk with an office chair. The living room has a large TV, with surround sound and HD. Along with that it has a small work desk with an office chair pulled up to it, and a medium sized desktop on it. It also has a three person couch, and another two person sofa. In between the two lays a small wooden table, and the three person couch has a clear coffee table in front of it. The kitchen includes a small stove, microwave, refrigerator, and some counters and cabinets.

Total Rooms-10

Current Visitors- Dan Snider ((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2889))

For Sale-9

Price-2000 Gold per night, with a 50% discount for league champions and staff.

Access- Pool, hot tub, north, south, east, and west sparring grounds, lounge area, Dan's diner.

Dan's Diner

Drinks

Firewater-10 gold
Valkyrie-15 gold
Sparkler-10 gold
Water-FREE
Root Beer-5 gold
Graggas Beer-5 gold
Milk-5 gold
Apple Juice-5 gold
Red Whine-10 gold
Cherry Cocktail-10 gold

Bottomless Appetizers

Bread Sticks-40 gold
Tortilla Chips-35 gold
Fried Clams-45 gold
Fruit Bowl-35 gold

Meals

Ribs-75 gold
T-Bone Steak-75 gold
Demacian Standard Steak-80 gold
Grilled Chicken-70 gold
Buffalo Wings-70 gold
Hamburger-65 gold

Staff ((all staff will by NPC until a character takes the job))

Owner-Dan Snider
Head Chef- Dan
Chef-Bill
Chef-Sarah
Waiter-Fred
Waiter-Lizzy
Room Service-Malphite(Dont ask)
Lifeguard-Dave
Sparring grounds Referee-Bob
Front Desk-Abby
Bell Boy-Tim

Rules

No God moding
Try to limit OCC Chat
No fighting in any areas except for the sparring grounds
Only go in areas that your specific class room allows you to
If you don't have a room, no going in any areas except the lobby unless you are visiting a guest of the hotel

Ricci15

03-28-2013

Current Status- Online
Pool-Open
Hot Tub-Open
Sparring grounds-Open
Dan's Diner-Grand Opening Now!
Lounge-Open
Room Service-Available
Rooms available-Yes
Special guest-None

SurpriseImJax

03-28-2013

The Grandmaster at Arms enters the Hotel, apparently he is bored between training days and fighting matches and he looks for a hobby/job.

"Hey, I heard you were looking for a new Head Chef, is the job still open?"

((Btw, you might wanna re-think the prices. Here is a menu that I made with the average prices))

Ricci15

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
The Grandmaster at Arms enters the Hotel, apparently he is bored between training days and fighting matches and he looks for a hobby/job.

"Hey, I heard you were looking for a new Head Chef, is the job still open?"

((Btw, you might wanna re-think the prices. Here is a menu that I made with the average prices))
"Yes it is, do you happen to have any experience with cooking?"

((Ok, i'm gonna try to get those prices changed, i tried to find some prices but found so many different gold to dollar amounts i didn't know which one was right))

SurpriseImJax

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15 View Post
"Yes it is, do you happen to have any experience with cooking?"

((Ok, i'm gonna try to get those prices changed, i tried to find some prices but found so many different gold to dollar amounts i didn't know which one was right))
((No problemos Btw, if you want a similar menu then tell me straight away. Also I'll only do it if Jax is the head chef, since well... The head chef decides the menu ^_^))

Jax gives a short laughter "Why, I do have a wide experience with cooking and food. Cooking is one of my hobbies other then drinking with other champions or practicing warfare. Also my recipes are being used by various known restaurants."

((Edit: May I recommend you to make sure the Hotel is magical and has doorways in every city state? That way people from every city state can stay in it rather then being in the institute only.))

Ricci15

03-28-2013

Quote:
((No problemos Btw, if you want a similar menu then tell me straight away. Also I'll only do it if Jax is the head chef, since well... The head chef decides the menu ^_^))

Jax gives a short laughter "Why, I do have a wide experience with cooking and food. Cooking is one of my hobbies other then drinking with other champions or practicing warfare. Also my recipes are being used by various known restaurants."

((Edit: May I recommend you to make sure the Hotel is magical and has doorways in every city state? That way people from every city state can stay in it rather then being in the institute only.))
"Well, considering we probably need a head chef, your hired! Go ahead and put any item you would like on the menu, and have it ready for me by tomorrow. We will discuss other items such as pay later, but for now, lets get started on that menu!"

((Done and done, thanks for the suggestions))

SurpriseImJax

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci15 View Post
"Well, considering we probably need a head chef, your hired! Go ahead and put any item you would like on the menu, and have it ready for me by tomorrow. We will discuss other items such as pay later, but for now, lets get started on that menu!"

((Done and done, thanks for the suggestions))
"Alright, it will be ready by tomorrow. If you do not mind... I will take my leave. It is training session now."

((by tomorrow I do hope you mean tomorrow :3 It takes a looong time writing a menu, and its not as easy as it sounds.))

Ricci15

03-28-2013

Quote:
"Alright, it will be ready by tomorrow. If you do not mind... I will take my leave. It is training session now."

((by tomorrow I do hope you mean tomorrow :3 It takes a looong time writing a menu, and its not as easy as it sounds.))
"Alrighty then, see you tomorrow, and the best of luck with your training.

((Ya, i learned how hard writing a menu is when i tried writing one lol))

Unexisted

03-28-2013

Do you guys have night club here? You know, like party night area?

Ricci15

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Do you guys have night club here? You know, like party night area?
Sadly, no, but we do have a large outdoor area with a pool and hot tub and such which can be used for parties, and i am planning on making an underground area soon, with something in it, and i have narrowed it down between a few things, with night club being one of them. Trying to decide if I should make it a partying and fun hotel or a nice and relaxing hotel. I'll probably have decided by tomorrow.

((Well, i'm going to bed, any questions you have I will try to get back to in about 10 hours))

1234511 ... 14