PvP.net FATAL ERROR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

puremojo

03-28-2013

i repaired and it worked too

Sumery

03-28-2013

same problem !

Topher84

03-28-2013

Have to go to your applications folder and right click on LoL and select "Show Contents" then navigate to the path below and delete the rds folder and it should work. DO NOT RUN REPAIR... it is pwning installations right now and you won't be able to open your client. You'll have to re-install the client like I did

rds folder path:
..\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.39\ deploy\bin\mod\<delete rds folder here>

pooksiedoop

03-29-2013

tried repairing client but it's stopping at a zedshadow file :/

Also posted this on boompje community but no staff is responding there for quite some time now...

GoldenPlana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher84 View Post
Have to go to your applications folder and right click on LoL and select "Show Contents" then navigate to the path below and delete the rds folder and it should work. DO NOT RUN REPAIR... it is pwning installations right now and you won't be able to open your client. You'll have to re-install the client like I did

rds folder path:
..\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.39\ deploy\bin\mod\<delete rds folder here>

thanks. worked.

sLyiD

03-30-2013

If you don't want to repair You can find the RDS folder.

Edit: And delete the folder

p00nTr0ll

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher84 View Post

rds folder path:
This worked for me, except my folder was ...\0.0.0.43\....

then i deleted the rds folder.