Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newbie Tuesday: A Weekly Game Night for New Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BooneBuck

04-25-2013

Keeping it on the front.

Dredzy

04-25-2013

Just adding a note here that this group is really really great and I highly encourage my fellow noobs to give it a try. Had a GREAT first experience playing with real people. Did well (in my mind) as a Support and did HORRIBLE as an ADC, but all I got (except for some playful(?) jibes) was helpful advice and encouragement from these folks. They were super patient and tolerant of my stupidity and I'm very grateful. Thanks for the great time and I'm looking forward to more!

BooneBuck

04-26-2013

I remember that game. You'll get it. Everyone does.

Hellfire220

Recruiter

04-26-2013

for anyone who is wanting to join the game (although you most likely have the game if you are on the forums) please use my referral link so i can get a skin for twitch (my favorite champ)
http://*******.com/c6r4rkf

Nesious

04-26-2013

I just joined, i'm quite the veteran because I am ridiculously addicted to this game, I hope to act as a mentor of sorts and am happy to have off to the side lessons with anyone who really wants tutoring in a 1 on 1 scenario.

DarthReckoner

04-29-2013

Everyone, please ignore Hellfire's post, unless you like viruses.

Nesious, thanks for signing up, it's always great to see people wanting to share experience. I'm sure you can find several folks who would like a personal mentor. Just make a post on our forums.

Blarg892

04-29-2013

Bumbs more!

DarthReckoner

04-30-2013

It's Newbie Tuesday #5!

Come join in the fun tonight!

BanjoStory

04-30-2013

Just registered for the site, looks pretty handy for new players.

DarthReckoner

05-01-2013

Thanks to everyone who came out last night. I hate I had to miss it and hope you had a fun learning experience.