Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newbie Tuesday: A Weekly Game Night for New Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BooneBuck

04-12-2013

I'm back. Oh, and this is a bump.

Dr Vexx

04-12-2013

Joined this "clan" last night. Went into chat when I logged on the client and was almost instantly in a 5 vs 5 normal game with members on my team. Played games with them all night, in a nice, friendly, stress free and accepted atmosphere.

I'd highly suggest anyone that seeks to have more fun or to learn how to play better to join at our website!

KnowYourRoIe

04-12-2013

Bump

BooneBuck

04-13-2013

Can't wait for tonight. Remember to come out.

SpaceDrake

04-13-2013

Very neat idea. Signed up, hopefully I can get in on whatever shenanigans are going on tonight (and if I don't, then on, well, Tuesday :V)

BStein

Recruiter

04-14-2013

great group, there are always people in the chat room willing to help out or just shoot the breeze with.

Smooch01

04-15-2013

So, this has turned into the best community I have ever been a part of. Pretty awesome keep it up guys.

KnowYourRoIe

04-15-2013

bump

DarthReckoner

04-16-2013

It's Tuesday again! Lot of new sign ups in the past few days. I think tonight will be one of the biggest crowds yet!

Come join us.

EvoCoot

04-16-2013

How late will it likely go?