Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newbie Tuesday: A Weekly Game Night for New Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mightycanada

04-04-2013

GREAT! Why did I not see this before! Sign me up XD.

IamSlynn

Recruiter

04-06-2013

I'm always looking for new friendly people to play with, I'm new but I feel I have a fairly decent grasp on the game so far.

DarthReckoner

04-07-2013

Quote:
IamSlynn:
I'm always looking for new friendly people to play with, I'm new but I feel I have a fairly decent grasp on the game so far.

Maybe you do, but we have some people here an can whoop you and show you don't know so much after all. At least that's what happened to me last night, lol.

Come join us. We did a 4 team tourney last night with everyone from a complete 1 week old newb to an experienced Plat IV player. Lots of great games and lots of great knowledge shared.

Blarg892

04-08-2013

Bumping for science!

DarthReckoner

04-09-2013

It's Tuesday once again! Looking forward to some great games tonight (hopefully better than the whoopings I took last night)!

OMG Alien

04-09-2013

What time is it at? could you tell me how long in hours and minutes is so I know the time in my timezone?

DarthReckoner

04-09-2013

We try to get started by 7:30 PM CDT

Minandreas

04-09-2013

Man, this is awesome. Cool to see something like this going on. If you guys have a voice chat program I wouldn't mind playing some games with you guys now and then as a mentor. Would give me a chance to give back, seeing as I first got addicted to LoL because of a group like this and some laid back and fun mentors. I'm hardly a pro, and am only really solid in a few roles, but if we are talking people literally brand new I'm sure I've got something to offer. And I'm really laid back. I play LoL for fun. Support is my favorite role, so I can probably mentor decently in bottom lane. Turning off runes and masteries for balance etc.

DarthReckoner

04-09-2013

I personally don't have a mic but some of the guys do and they were talking about setting up a raid call or some other voip.

Come join us tonight, games are about to begin!

DarthReckoner

04-11-2013

We are holding a draft for our members this weekend. Captains will be chosen and they will draft teams, or more specifically, learning groups, that will consist of players from all skill levels (lvl 1-30). Each team will have a level 30 player who will act as a coach or mentor for the team.

Once we have enough teams, some friendly competitions will start taking place, so come join up!