Inside the Void... (short story)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wilster54

03-28-2013

This is my first fan fiction please give me feedback!!!....
One day on the fields of justice, Cho' gath gobbled up 3 champions who were known as "Teemo" "Garen" and "Lux" whilst trying to find a way out they found all kinds of things corpses, jewelry, shrubs, small woodland creatures, large woodland creatures, small woodlands, etc.. but none of them could find a way out, after many countless days of searching endlessly amongst the void. Teemo finds a old lamp, he brings it back to the others. and they all get excited because even meat heads and blondes know a magic lamp when they see one The group spends a moment thinking to themselves what to wish for to get them out, once they've all decided what they want, teemo rubs the lamp, a magic genie known as Malzahar the wise, comes out of the lamp and says he will grant them all one wish. Garen immediately demands, Teleport me back out to the fields of justice, i have more killing to do. As you wish the genie responds, and off Garen goes to execute more champions. Next up Lux blurts out "I wana be back in demacia partying with all my friends!!!" your wish is my command says the genie and sends her back to her hometown, Malzahar looks back at Teemo and asks, you've had plenty of time to think young one, what is your wish? Teemo looks around for a bit. "Hmmmm.... it sure is awfully lonely here, I wish lux and garen were here with me so it wasnt so lonely. Malzahar looks at him kind of cockeyed and says with a chuckle "your wish is my command"
~End
Written and originated by Wilster54.

Genetics80

03-28-2013

Short, but that end...

*falls out of chair laughing*

If only it were Amumu instead of Teemo (makes more sense and just as funny)

There are small gramatical errors throughout the fan fic, but that is just minor nitpicking by me.

Good work and thanks for the good laugh! +1

wilster54

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetics80 View Post
Short, but that end...

*falls out of chair laughing*

If only it were Amumu instead of Teemo (makes more sense and just as funny)

There are small gramatical errors throughout the fan fic, but that is just minor nitpicking by me.

Good work and thanks for the good laugh! +1
thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you liked it, and sorry i dont have perfect grammar :P

ELO HeIl

03-28-2013

Pretty Good short story, but that's a copy of the blone redhead and brunette joke on a stranded island :3

wilster54

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youniquely View Post
Pretty Good short story, but that's a copy of the blone redhead and brunette joke on a stranded island :3
really? cause ive never heard it.... ive heard jokes similar but i did not copy

Pikmin Master

05-04-2013

hehehe nice, made me lol