@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuix

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Since when does anything RiotTeaTime do not qualify as ridiculously hot?
Is she gonna have the exact same body that all other females, now including Lissandra and Karma, have in this game?

NotBuzzJack

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryiel View Post
Stylus, how about making a champion who plays like a mage, but who has psychokinetic powers? Like Charlie in Firestarter or Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. Ya know, a ''mind mage'' sorta thing

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no champion in League relies solely on the power of their mind as a source of energy. You have scientists and scholars who dabble in magic (or are downright pros, rather), but no one who can say ''My mind is my greatest weapon'' litteraly.
How about a Sion skin called Psion? He stuns you with his psionic mind powers.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

03-28-2013
6 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDudeMcDudeman View Post
How about a cyborg girl then? Tons of prosthetics, hidden missile bays, pop-out Gatling guns, energy shields, laser weapons (maybe a laser sword? I'm surprised you guys haven't done this yet), some kind of thruster mechanism to enable high-speed dashing... The possibilities are endless, especially with Zaun.
Cyborgs tend to be outside of our technological realm. We've made some exceptions in the past, but I expect us to tighten how crazy we get with our advanced technology. Cybernetics gets into very specific territory. Ghost in the Shell, Deus Ex, Appleseed. I LOVE those IP's, however I don't so much think it has a place in the League universe, I think our prosthetics and enhancements have to be chunky and to an extent unwieldy, especially if they're from Zaun.

Zaun has no regard for life, it has to be magi-tech taken to the extremes with no real adherence to scruples. That said, we have to be careful how we depict it. In the end, Zaun would theoretically have to be able to go toe-to-toe with the more traditional fantasy factions. Somehow in a matchup, Demacia would have to hold it's own against chemical weapons and hexplosives. It can be a fine line to walk.

With all that in mind, I love the idea of a ****-ton of weapons. That screams frantic to me. That screams Zaun.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
How about a Sion skin called Psion? He stuns you with his psionic mind powers.
LOL

That would indeed be funny ;P

Tinneas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Crazy cat lady! She throws cats! Q is "Throw Cat", W is "Throw Cat", E is "Throw Cat", R is "Throw Cat" and her passive is "Shake Whiskas." She can even throw Nida!

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

03-28-2013
7 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisLeGros View Post
Parrot, I demand that you require RiotTeaTime to have said champion wear glasses.

If glasses are already part of the design I demand you hug RiotTeaTime for me.
I'm afraid that glasses are my territory at the moment.

Can I have the hug?

DreanSlayer

03-28-2013

+1 for Steins;Gate

What! below a parrot

Tortferngatr

03-28-2013

...I've been toying around with the idea of a hot scientist from Zaun with a jetpack.

I'm glad to see I was not alone in this.

Auryiel

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Cyborgs tend to be outside of our technological realm. We've made some exceptions in the past, but I expect us to tighten how crazy we get with our advanced technology. Cybernetics gets into very specific territory. Ghost in the Shell, Deus Ex, Appleseed. I LOVE those IP's, however I don't so much think it has a place in the League universe, I think our prosthetics and enhancements have to be chunky and to an extent unwieldy, especially if they're from Zaun.

Zaun has no regard for life, it has to be magi-tech taken to the extremes with no real adherence to scruples. That said, we have to be careful how we depict it. In the end, Zaun would theoretically have to be able to go toe-to-toe with the more traditional fantasy factions. Somehow in a matchup, Demacia would have to hold it's own against chemical weapons and hexplosives. It can be a fine line to walk.

With all that in mind, I love the idea of a ****-ton of weapons. That screams frantic to me. That screams Zaun.
I think Demacia would hold its own against Zaun simply because of their (borderline insane) determination, magic and the fact that Zaun probably can't scrape an army of its own. Sure, they can line up freaks and whatnots, but that doesn't make a trained, strong and well organized army. It's probably the reason why they work so well with Noxus. Noxus can field the infantry, while Zaun brings out the mega weapons.

Xenoti

03-28-2013

I though Singed was from Noxus, wasnt he Warwick's apprentice, with noxian chem warfare