@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slarg232

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
All I have to say to OP and its probably already been said but: Janna?

Janna is a female champion from Zaun...
Read OP again....

LucidFlux

03-28-2013

Singed can finally get a girlfriend!

Nouvas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I LOVE this lady!

*shivers*
Enter Narrator:

They call her "The Doctor." She is famous throughout the world for her miraculous cures and surgeries. There is no poison she cannot stop, no disease she cannot destroy, and no wound that she cannot patch up. She is at the forefront of medicine; using both scientific and magical methods to achieve that which the world would deem impossible. Yet, she has one specific requirement. All of her work is done away from her home in Zaun. No one questions her simple request because no one actually wants anything to do with the polluted city, toxic air, and waters. However, one day, she disappeared from the medical world, leaving it to wonder where its medicinal savior had gone.

As time passed "The Doctor" and her legacy became that of legend. Others would tell fantastic stories of her heroics. These stories would be repeated in medical institutions throughout Runeterra to encourage students and motivate them to reach new heights. Oddly, there were no old stories of "The Doctor" in Zaun.

In fact, the stories had never ceased. She had not disappeared from Runeterra, she had merely returned to her home. And in Zaun, it was not her miraculous cures that earned her the title, rather it was her research. "The Doctor" could heal any wound, destroy any disease, and stop any poison...even if there was not one to begin with.

It was a well-known fact in Zaun that one did not wander into dark alley ways, lest one's next several hours would be filled with pain, bright light, and a constant hazy consciousness. When one would awaken, they may find themselves with a new arm...even though the one they had before was working just fine. Others would find their bodies ravaged with boils, sores, or other symptoms of sickness. Yet it would cause them little harm and the symptoms would fade within a week. Some even found their bodily fluids had become either acidic or slightly poisonous to others, while they themselves immune. The only individuals who ever questioned such occurrences were tourists. The locals knew what had happened to them. They had made their appointment with "The Doctor".

These occurrences only increased when "The Doctor" returned to Zaun, leaving the world to fend for itself. When asked why she had returned, she responded with, "My research is nearly complete." and a grin as the questioner would find themselves paralyzed or becoming immediately drowsy. When it became common place for the average homeless person to be either infecting others with some disease or limbs replaced, the Zaunite authorities went after her. To their dismay, they found her destroying her laboratory in frustration. When the authorities moved in to arrest her, she would turn and greet them by blowing a kissing in their direction…a kiss that carried a pathogenic dust cloud. They found themselves immediately hacking and coughing, affrighted for their lives and questioning their employment. As she left, taking her research with her, she stated simply,

"The people of Zaun no longer suffice as legitimate specimens for my research. I need stronger, more robust constitutions to complete it. So, if you still seek an audience with me, one that may be necessary to save your lives, you will find me where the greatest constitutions can be found."

The next morning, the world stood shocked and amazed as the “The Doctor” had seemingly appeared at the League of Legends, seeking a position as a Champion of Zaun.

LegendOfDragoon

03-28-2013

Rioto pls Super Crazy doctor lady

Sycocaster

03-28-2013

Okabe!!!!!!!

This anime is great, watched it when it first came out. Voice actor OP.

Trentrihedron

03-28-2013

That is a really grabbing backstory you wrote there Nouvas, thanks for sharing that with us.

Titiln

03-28-2013

I'm nah, we haven't gotten a human male in a while. I'd rather it be a dude

chumbler

03-28-2013

How aout a version that isn't people's particular sexual fantasy? You know, it is possible for female characters who aren't male sexual fantasies to exist.

Raptor J3sus

03-28-2013

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...n_SC2_Art2.jpg

lets put on those gloves and see what the problem is

Lianeh

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Templar View Post
Hextech Janna?
Yes?