@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kumamon JPN

03-28-2013

Thank god it's not IronStylus that handles her. The least thing we need in league is more strong independent woman with fully stacked armor.

IDGAFlash

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Be excited. We're adjusting Zac's VO to be female right now.

...It will be my voice in falsetto.
What?
The April Fool Tinfoil Hatters lied to me! Zac isn't Urf?!?!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...asvpo1_400.jpg

Someday, I will receive my rabid manatee. Someday.

Drmigit2

03-28-2013

What if you guys did a steam-punk boba fett deal with her? She uses her jetpack for mobility, uses a **** ton of weapons and then jets out? She could be like a more focused Ziggs.

DarknessCalls1

03-28-2013

Quote:

I laughed. A lot.

I would definitely be in full support of a female champion that's more that a little unhinged. I feel that there are a lot of those types of male champions but there aren't many female champions like that other than Elise (whose lore I absolutely ADORE) - We could really use a female that's sort of a homicidally crazy mix! I could absolutely see this tying nicely in with the "mad scientist" theme here.

Slarg232

03-28-2013

She-Mundo

Kenson

03-28-2013

Quote:

Be afraid.
Be VERY afraid.

NotBuzzJack

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Hmmmmmmm...
Well now that's just a dead giveaway that you're her designer. You guys gotta work on your subtlety.

Axiom Prime

03-28-2013

I'm just going to leave this here...you know in case IronStylus rereads this thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Cyborgs tend to be outside of our technological realm. We've made some exceptions in the past, but I expect us to tighten how crazy we get with our advanced technology. Cybernetics gets into very specific territory. Ghost in the Shell, Deus Ex, Appleseed. I LOVE those IP's, however I don't so much think it has a place in the League universe, I think our prosthetics and enhancements have to be chunky and to an extent unwieldy, especially if they're from Zaun.

Zaun has no regard for life, it has to be magi-tech taken to the extremes with no real adherence to scruples. That said, we have to be careful how we depict it. In the end, Zaun would theoretically have to be able to go toe-to-toe with the more traditional fantasy factions. Somehow in a matchup, Demacia would have to hold it's own against chemical weapons and hexplosives. It can be a fine line to walk.

With all that in mind, I love the idea of a ****-ton of weapons. That screams frantic to me. That screams Zaun.

Name: Cyrius “Viktor’s Failed Experiement.” Subject XIII

Roles: AP Bruiser, Mid Assassin, Kill Lane Support.

Weapons: Techmaturgic Gauntlets attuned to Space and Time

Abilities:

Passive- Tower of Power: Cyros drains ally and enemy champion towers of their energy gaining 3ap per 10 seconds while reducing the towers power by 1/10 per 10 seconds. Cap of 30 AP, must be within 5 meters of a tower to gain passive.

R- Nova Burst/Blackhole : Starts as an AoE Slow, If channel is finished ends with a damaging blast of energy, if Cyrius dies or reactivates the ability (therefore sacrificing his own life) before the channel finishes a black hole is formed and pulls all enemies to its singularity cancelling the blast damage. Deals damage over time 50 per second channeled while affected by slow, and 250 damage per second channeled by the blast wave.

E- Ion Pulse: pushes enemy minions and champions back 10 meters in a cone.

W- Graviton Boost: Shield for ally/self, if cast on an enemy Slows the target and causes damage over time. Cyrius manipulates the Graviton Particles around the target either increasing the density of the air around them thus dampening any incoming blows, or if cast on an enemy increasing the density of the target slowing them an dealing damage over time for 3 seconds.

Q- Anti Matter Charge: Damaging orb that fires in a line and detonates on contact causing aoe damage with the first minion or champion it impacts, or is drawn to its target if they are affected by Graviton Boost and has its impact damage increased while removing the AoE damage.

Lore:
“Another failed experiment…and to think, you showed so much promise” Viktor The Machine Herald
Champion Tips:

Just a preview, seeking feedback from the community or Riot in general, open to suggestions, will post lore/base stats/etc...later.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that the Champion is supposed to be a "Cyborg", part human, part machine. I'm also not exactly sold on the gender or name just yet.

Also, I'm no artist, so concept art will not be coming from me at all...however if someone does like the idea and would like to take a swing at it I'm more than willing to give you credit and give more weight to any opinions you may have to offer.

IDGAFlash

03-28-2013

Bump because I want to see it happen.
I love creativity like this.

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

All I have to say to OP and its probably already been said but: Janna?

Janna is a female champion from Zaun...