@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

simplyskyler

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivini View Post
IronStylus said portal technology would probably be magic-based, so I informed him of someone who already magically opens portals.
Mmm. So it just sounded weird, especially w/o putting an emphasis on it in the opening quote of him. I thought you were trying to refute what he said with a champ that proved his point.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
No, not that grotesque. Viktor's human silhouette is necessary, but I feel it could be a little more impactful.
So after a nice long close-my-eyes-and-think session, I came up with a few ideas based off his current base skin:

1. The helmet is extremely basic for Viktor's otherwise extreme technological prowess - I would have expected much more from it. I think this is definitely one of the places where bulkier is better, with a helmet styled off of Iron Man's concept (but less sleekness, more bulk and show).

2. The third arm is rather scrawny looking, and seems to be powered by Viktor's life energy alone (which I don't think can sustain all of his abilities). I'd be all for bulking up the arm, even using two metal support rods (slightly thinner versions of the arm currently) with wires and such in between them.

3. If Viktor's abilities should have a power source of some type, I'd revisit an Iron Man motif with a chestplate powering his technologies. The light emanating from his chest could even change color based on his upgraded power gem, or his last-used skill!

4. While I think his outfit is cool, I don't think it fully develops the technological evil genius behind it. I understand that making his outfit too busy or intensely detailed is impractical and not aesthetically pleasing with the way LoL is intended to be seen in game, but metal supports/braces on his arm and legs wouldn't be too much, while still adding to the character of the outfit.

God vs Viktor

03-28-2013

Wow this has a lot of feedback on it. Time to take my autism to a new level.

If you want a girl in a labcoat hmm..

Hair - something you can put in a ponytail -if you want to go original most women who work in labs usually have their hair up or covered.

Her brow - would need to be slender type.

Eye color - -green most definitely- or purple , they would need to look like they have curiosity mixed with hatred / evil.

Her nose - Should be cute - small to medium button size not pointy

Her lips - not wide , no gap they should be closed.

Her cheekbones - Heightened

Her chin - round

Her face -skinny

Ears - slightly pointed

Body type - slender /athletic - it is a women you would want to look at - I would hate to think of Urgot having a daughter.

Legs/Arms - Slender

Skin Type - White / Pale

Accessories - Glasses - Square frames "Common Lab glasses" or maybe something sleek like a Hotrod glasses ; color -Black Frames. Necklaces - I was thinking a choker black lace possibly. Rings - Possible

Make-up - Possible

Gloves - Maybe black or Ivy green fingerless gloves

Boots - Definitely closed toe shoes/boots -she works in a lab for crying out loud be authentic

Fingernail Polish - Black

Lab Coat - Ivy Green / Black / Purple -pick whichever color

Under Coat / Garment - Something striped possibly maybe a solid shirt - Color; possibly a match for her coat /accessories.

Scrub pants or Shorts - This I had trouble thinking of so if you want just fill it in.

Okay I wish I could draw but I am not the portrait artist in my family my Cousin is and she owns her own tattoo shop so im sorry I can't draw anything. but I can get her too if you want Ill throw it up on league of legends facebook or something one day.

And yes , I have an autistic spectrum disorder , I have Asperger Syndrome so I am sorry if I rambled to long and if I was of no help but yea here's my thought sweet

Darklarik

03-28-2013

Isnt Janna from Zaun? im preety sure her Lore says she was born there.

Xerxes13reak

03-28-2013

@IronStylus - do you think the day will come when you'll decide to ditch the whole Riot scene and become a stand up comedian ?.?

Swanhaven

03-28-2013

Dear IronStylus

Please give Jayce a steely hardass scientist girlfriend from Zaun, and make this her theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6j_0NGWT9Y

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Yo Ironstylus hello! I had this concept for a champ going around my head for a while, a yordle who's affiliation would be Zaun! Kind of a middle ground between Poppy (embassador) and Heimerdinger (mastermind) I feel though that Ziggs seems to fit in this role perfectly but his lore doesn't seem to tie him to the place where he would imo fit the most... =/ so in response I made this drawing and kit trying to achieve what I would call a Drilling Yordle from Zaun who doesn't care if things crumble on the surface as long as he finds what he seeks underground!

I think that although the pose is not very dynamic, his facial expression overall should be a tad more... "crazy" and I was wondering if you could give your opinion on the idea itself. I'll leave the link in here and if you want you can visit it and read the kit! without further ado I present you: Gizmo, the underground menace

Slarg232

03-28-2013

ITT: Iron Stylus compares Zaun to Warhammer Fantasy Skaven :P

Minzzway

03-28-2013

Insane scientist lady? Yes please.

Urf Bender

03-28-2013

I support this, sounds sweet!