Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedälus

03-28-2013

Quote:
simplyskyler:
Well, if it ever comes up IronStylus, see if you can suggest a visual representation of the upgrade chosen for his Hex Core. I feel like a stronger visualization of the technology that makes his upgrades work would be a great direction to take him to help improve the feel of this man made machine-god. I also think you guys shouldn't be scared to change the item's visual representation either. I know it's more work, but I hardly feel that different colors are what make his Hex Core work the way they do. :x

this ^ i cant upvote this enough times

Rivini

03-28-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
I think portals in our IP probably would fall more under magic than technology.

Malzahar already opens portals to the Void on a regular basis (Q).

Daedälus

03-28-2013

Quote:
Bob the Hobo:
Dear Sir Parrot,
Your awesomeness continues to amaze me, especially when it comes to keeping in contact with the players ^^

Due to Solcrushed's stoic silence on the Viktor rework, is there any way the few Viktor players (myself included) could convince you to get him talking?

this ^ too

simplyskyler

03-28-2013

Quote:
Rivini:
Malzahar already opens portals to the Void on a regular basis (Q).

*coughMAGICcough*

Rivini

03-28-2013

Quote:
simplyskyler:
*coughMAGICcough*

Duh?

Cuix

03-28-2013

So, what will her body type be? Slim limbs, narrow waist, salient rump, and big ****? Or might we finally get a gal who looks different? 'Cause Karma's in that realm, and Lissandra looks to be as well.

simplyskyler

03-28-2013

Quote:
Rivini:
Duh?

Weird quote to grab...and thing to say after it, considering. Saying Malz opens portals on a regular basis (true) to refute what he says concerning portals leaning more towards magic in Lore than technology? Or were you attempting to prove his point in a very weird way?

Rivini

03-28-2013

Quote:
simplyskyler:
Weird quote to grab...and thing to say after it, considering. Saying Malz opens portals on a regular basis (true) to refute what he says concerning portals leaning more towards magic in Lore than technology? Or were you attempting to prove his point in a very weird way?

IronStylus said portal technology would probably be magic-based, so I informed him of someone who already magically opens portals.

Frnak

03-28-2013

IronStylus.

Why are you a bird?

Sincerely,

an egg.

Darkwahn

03-28-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Why do that when RiotTeaTime already has a handle on it?

Awesome.