@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triboon

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Depends what sort of portal technology. Personally I'd find such a mechanism to be derived more organically, rather than technologically. That might sound weird, but I don't so much see a portal gun or other such tech coming along. That said, the mechanic being used in abilities or mechanics sounds fascinating.

I think portals in our IP probably would fall more under magic than technology.
Well urgot transports someone and himself using technology.... So... sure its not quite a portal but still!

NotBuzzJack

03-28-2013

Quote:
Depends what sort of portal technology. Personally I'd find such a mechanism to be derived more organically, rather than technologically. That might sound weird, but I don't so much see a portal gun or other such tech coming along. That said, the mechanic being used in abilities or mechanics sounds fascinating.

I could see Ionian's using portal magic.

Daedälus

03-28-2013

Quote:
I wasn't aware of this at all. All I'm referring to is my personal preference to see his theme more strongly represented visually. That only comes from a personal opinion and nothing concretely planned.
Well thank you for at least saying something about it lol but it would be nice to see some artistic love too im not opposed to that at all

Talith PA

03-28-2013

Quote:

Portals sound like Void territory.

Quexana

03-28-2013

Speaking of which, we need an ADC from the Shadow Isles. I really want to put together an all Shadow Isles team. I've got Elise or Yorick to go top, Karthus or Morde mid, Hecarim jungle, Thresh support, but no ADC.

Black Lister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Stylus, are you at all working on Zelos, Irelia's brother, or have any knowledge of how he's coming along?

simplyskyler

03-28-2013

Quote:
I wasn't aware of this at all. All I'm referring to is my personal preference to see his theme more strongly represented visually. That only comes from a personal opinion and nothing concretely planned.
Well, if it ever comes up IronStylus, see if you can suggest a visual representation of the upgrade chosen for his Hex Core. I feel like a stronger visualization of the technology that makes his upgrades work would be a great direction to take him to help improve the feel of this man made machine-god. I also think you guys shouldn't be scared to change the item's visual representation either. I know it's more work, but I hardly feel that different colors are what make his Hex Core work the way they do. :x

Fuey500

03-28-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post35759887
My champ idea is technically from Zaun also . IF YOU DO READ, READ COMMENTS

Signum06

03-28-2013

Bump for Steins Gate.

Bob the Hobo

03-28-2013

Dear Sir Parrot,
Your awesomeness continues to amaze me, especially when it comes to keeping in contact with the players ^^

Due to Solcrushed's stoic silence on the Viktor rework, is there any way the few Viktor players (myself included) could convince you to get him talking?