Who is the best character for ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korella

03-28-2013

I prefer lux and nidalee, heal/shield and snipes.

XSilentSinX

03-29-2013

Jayce, Nidalee, Lux, Maokai, Viktor, Xerath, TF, Shen (as a tank), Caitlyn, Sivir, Blitzcrank, Janna.

Sorbon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSilentSinX View Post
Jayce, Nidalee, Lux, Maokai, Viktor, Xerath, TF, Shen (as a tank), Caitlyn, Sivir, Blitzcrank, Janna.
Maoki doesn't belong on this list.... Sivir is questionable.

Most every range ADC is good, though. Sanguine Blade is one of the best ADC items in the game. Always rush that, then some attack speed. Poke at their tower whenever you can safely. Caitlyn and Trist are best at that.

AP Yi hasn't been mentioned, so I'll put that out there as one of the best. If he has an opening to combo, he can just about ace your whole team by himself.

Old Karma was awesome too, though underrated. Champions not mentioned that I've seen do really well consistently (most of these are self evident): Janna, LeBlanc, Talon, Khazix, Gragas, Varus, Lulu, Kog, and Ori.

The thing to keep in mind with any of these is that they're far better if you've got a rune/mastery page set up for them or someone like them. If you get Khazix when he's free and you don't play any in-and-out assassins, your only hope is to go straight AD and poke, and that won't do much.

After that, recognizing which 'optional' builds work and which don't is important.

A solid tank build can mean the win or loss: Alistar, Udyr, Rammus, Amumu, Nunu, and Malphite. Don't build ANY of them as AP unless you've got another tank on your team going tank.

Same with Kennen... don't build him AP unless you've got at least one other ADC. Tristana should never be AP.

TossedBaconBits

Basist

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbon View Post
Tristana should never be AP.
You haven't seen a good AP Trist then. Against some comps sure it doesn't work, but the same could be said for other champs and builds too.

PHoToS999

03-29-2013

Blitz and nidalee.

Also, Sona and Soraka as a combo are purest evil.

PurpleURP

04-03-2013

Lux

Tim Allen Talon

04-03-2013

Zilean bro

LrdVprScrpn

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeCookiePie View Post
I have been playing for a while, but I really can't find out who is the best character in ARAM. All the characters I used are either not that good or suck a lot. Can someone please help me???
http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

pick one of these champs, and if you can tie your shoes you should be able to pull off a >50% win ratio.

Eddy01741

04-06-2013

My favorite is janna, get to 30-40% CDR and then build AP. Tornadoes are deadly all game, the slow is really strong and nukes hard with AP, shield great for diving, gives free AD, becomes absurdly strong with AP, and of course the ultimate is awesome.

But yeah, the usual list of Blitz, nidalee, lux, and jayce.