Bring Back old 3v3 :[

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perfect poop

03-27-2013

Twisted Treeline was such a fun thing for me, plus there is less people to relay on.
I was very sad when i heard they have took it away, but yet i was happy for the new 3v3.
Once it came out it didn't feel the same at all. The artwork was interesting and the alters were rather cool, but the whole game you feel completely rushed. Can you ever take your time these days? I miss the old 3v3 where it actaully took strategy and communication. I understand that new 3v3 is enjoyed for many people and why not keep it for them? Why don't they just simply put both of them up. I guess the only way to win in new 3v3 these days is with 3 tanks and rush hard as possible.
-Thank you Perfect poop

SHADY NIPPLES

Recruiter

03-28-2013

YESSSSSSSSSSS I actually thought everyone forgot about the old twisted tree line . That was such a good map.

League857

03-29-2013

i want the old onee...

Ultrashiver

03-30-2013

Those lingering feelings of nostalgia - *sniff sniff - wipes away a tear*

VinceLegend

03-30-2013

so true. i mean if you dont play tanky in 3v3 you lose. its just that simple not gonna lie

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Just going to put this here...

But seriously, I thought people stopped posting these types of threads ages ago.

Your idea of the new TT meta is extremely short sighted.

No, you don't need 3 tanks to win.

No, you don't need to rush as hard as possible.

In a map with everyone being very close to each other and fights erupting when one person steps out of line, building some tankiness is a must if you're not 20/0. Threes has always been like this.

The new TT TAKES A HELL OF A LOT OF CO-ORDINATION to win. You can't just rush in and Yolo everything.

Play Threes more and discover what you can do with it, then come back here and post something detailed that can be properly discussed. This thread is just a waste of people's time as it provides NOTHING of use to the current map and does not remotely promote discussion.

VinceLegend

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post
Just going to put this here...

But seriously, I thought people stopped posting these types of threads ages ago.

Your idea of the new TT meta is extremely short sighted.

No, you don't need 3 tanks to win.

No, you don't need to rush as hard as possible.

In a map with everyone being very close to each other and fights erupting when one person steps out of line, building some tankiness is a must if you're not 20/0. Threes has always been like this.

The new TT TAKES A HELL OF A LOT OF CO-ORDINATION to win. You can't just rush in and Yolo everything.

Play Threes more and discover what you can do with it, then come back here and post something detailed that can be properly discussed. This thread is just a waste of people's time as it provides NOTHING of use to the current map and does not remotely promote discussion.
off bro. we want old tt. theyre giving it to us. now sittdown s0n

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceLegend View Post
off bro. we want old tt. theyre giving it to us. now sittdown s0n
Are you 14?

No seriously. Your posts on these forums show that you lack critical thinking and proper argumentative skills.

By your (and this thread's) logic, I can just go tell Riot to revert all the Darius Nerfs and claim that isn't going to make him overpowered in threes... "Because it isn't"

*Claps*

SoundChaosDebug

03-31-2013

I can tolerate a lot of the changes to the Twisted Treeline, it's the excessive resources this map requires which I am not a fan.

Why would Twisted Treeline require more resources than Summoners Rift when Rift is such a lager map? I was very pleased when Riot announced the visual upgrade to Summoners Rift which gave better frames per second and that in turn effected Twisted Treeline giving better frames per second.

Now with this remake I have such low frames per second playing this mode compared to before I just can't wrap my head around it, went from roughly 30-35 frames per second down to about 12 frames per second on my good days average is 09 frames per second.

I am on a older computer where the video doesn't meet the minimum requirements, people often refer to them as toasters =C

Also I feel like they ruined any joy I had playing supports on here when they removed wards, clairvoyance doesn't always cut it.

Nerdsinc

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundChaosDebug View Post
I can tolerate a lot of the changes to the Twisted Treeline, it's the excessive resources this map requires which I am not a fan.

Why would Twisted Treeline require more resources than Summoners Rift when Rift is such a lager map? I was very pleased when Riot announced the visual upgrade to Summoners Rift which gave better frames per second and that in turn effected Twisted Treeline giving better frames per second.

Now with this remake I have such low frames per second playing this mode compared to before I just can't wrap my head around it, went from roughly 30-35 frames per second down to about 12 frames per second on my good days average is 09 frames per second.

I am on a older computer where the video doesn't meet the minimum requirements, people often refer to them as toasters =C

Also I feel like they ruined any joy I had playing supports on here when they removed wards, clairvoyance doesn't always cut it.
Erm, update your GPU drivers or just reformat your computer. My netbook can run 3v3 fine on medium settings.

Wards? They were a pink destruction fest. Wards have been replaced by Grez and Sweeper. The meta has been slightly shifted by S3 and everything else. You need to adapt in order to win