Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Notification of who leaves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reignos

03-27-2013

This is a change that happened recently that has really bugged me. Before when someone would leave the champion selection screen, for whatever reasons but mostly because they don't like the champion lineup, it would display a notification of who left the champion selection. This was very helpful because often times I run across people who wouldn't like their selection, leave the game, and then just rejoin the ARAM. The notification allowed me to see who was leaving, and be able to kick them if they rejoined again since i knew who they were. People leaving and rejoining is a common problem that has happened multiple times to me when making ARAMs. Recently Riot has disabled this notification, which i feel encourages people more to do this since it is hard to know who left. If possible it would be great to have this notification back again.

TL;DR Please enable the notification showing who left champion selection in ARAMs.

merlin1320

03-27-2013

I agree. It makes it so people who leave just because they don't like someone can leave, re-join, and act like nothing happened. Before we could all tell who it was that left. So I'm not even sure why people at riot disabled it or if it was just a bug.

Sawdomise

04-01-2013

Likewise. I used to keep a list of dodgers and kicked them as soon as I saw them, but now it can't expand