Make an Effective CC-Less (or low CC team)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nea De Penserhir

03-27-2013

So basically

Fiora
Yi
Mordekaiser
Sona
Uh....Corki?

DarksideEric

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Still the same concept. Two squishy champs that are perfectly capable of controling the area around dragon. It doesnt have to be an adc and support. If having a second jungler was practical I bet you theyd do it.

Its not just that you need a duo lane, its that you need to maximize the number of sololanes due to experience distribution. If you ignore the jungle resources and the enemy team is able to take them then you will get dunked as soon as the difference in level starts to show
While this is all true, I was speaking about your point of tanks being pretty much removed.

You don't always need a tank to create an effective team, and since a tanky character is part of the current meta, I invited you to create a team that was tankless.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
While this is all true, I was speaking about your point of tanks being pretty much removed.

You don't always need a tank to create an effective team, and since a tanky character is part of the current meta, I invited you to create a team that was tankless.
the problem is that the alternative to a heavy utility damage eater is a team utility champ or spreading the utility across the whole team

For example, leona has 3 forms of CC and can replace 5 slows

but if you cant have that then you can go with spread out utility perhaps not even of the CC variety.

This isnt so hard but were still bound by the game rules. Sorakas massives heals cant be part of team sion for example

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

how's that even possible there's like close to no champion without 2 cc only ones i can think of are morde tynr MF and eve that just have a slow

DarksideEric

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
how's that even possible there's like close to no champion without 2 cc only ones i can think of are morde tynr MF and eve that just have a slow
Ahri only has one CC.
Akali, one.
Annie, one.
Brand, one.
Cait, two. (Net/Trap)
Corki, none.
Darius, one.
Diana, one.
Mundo, one.
Draven, one.
Elise, one.
Eve, one.
Ez, none.
Fiora, none.
Fizz, two.

Should I keep going?

Sleeper Cell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Quote:
Ahri only has one CC.
Akali, one.
Annie, one.
Brand, one.
Cait, two. (Net/Trap)
Corki, none.
Darius, one.
Diana, one.
Mundo, one.
Draven, one.
Elise, one.
Eve, one.
Ez, none.
Fiora, none.
Fizz, one.

Should I keep going?
Fizz actually has 2, slow n knockup.

DarksideEric

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow647 View Post
Fizz actually has 2, slow n knockup
I edited it.

Sleeper Cell

03-27-2013

I really think slows should be taken out of the CC list. Even without natural slows you can acquire slows through Giants Hammer, Randuins, Rylais, etc. Not to mention red buff as well. Take slowings outta there n I'm sure there'll be many champions you can put into viable comps such as:

Top: Akali, Fiora, Gangplank, Karma, Kayle, Kha Zix, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Mundo, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Rumble, Trundle, Tryndamere, Twitch, Vlad, Yorick, Zed

Mid: Akali, Eve, Ez, Gangplank, Karma, Karthus, Kat, Kayle, Kha Zix, Kog Maw, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nidalee, Nunu, Rumble, Vlad, Zed, Zilean

ADC: Corki, Ezreal, Graves, Kog Maw, Miss Fortune, Twitch

Support: Karma, Kayle, Nidalee, Nunu, Zilean

Jungle: Eve, Fiora, Gangplank, Kayle, Kha Zix, Master Yi, Mundo, Nasus, Nunu, Olaf, Trundle, Tryndamere, Twitch, Zed

I mighta missed a few but w.e, there's quite a bit to choose from now + you can add one more spiffy champion with any hard CC to still meet the slow-isn't-a-cc qual or just build a team using just these guys to get a slow only team.

Ex: Top Nidalee, Mid Kayle, Bot Miss Fortune & Nunu, Jungle Olaf (Speedy, presumably Tanky, High DPS chase team)
+ Nidalee, Olaf and Nunu can act as offtanks and should act as offtanks.
+ Nidalee can be AD.
+ Nunu's and Nidalee's attack speed buffs synergize with Miss Fortune and Olaf quite well.
+ Nunu's and Kayle's speed buffs will help in a chase + their slows are devastating.
+ Kayle and Olaf ultimate combo + all buffs on loffy = some heavy damage.
- Mid Kayle doesn't always work.
- Nunu bot isn't always the best against some comps either.
- Olaf might not be able to gank certain people.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-27-2013

Quote:
Ahri only has one CC.
Akali, one.
Annie, one.
Brand, one.
Cait, two. (Net/Trap)
Corki, none.
Darius, one.
Diana, one.
Mundo, one.
Draven, one.
Elise, one.
Eve, one.
Ez, none.
Fiora, none.
Fizz, two.

Should I keep going?
ahri's charm technically has a slow
so does darius's W
diana does technically have two since she can reveal you in bushes :P

DarksideEric

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
ahri's charm technically has a slow
so does darius's W
diana does technically have two since she can reveal you in bushes :P
I included Darius' W.

Revealing people in bushes is not CC.

:P