So is Mordekaiser's Ult bugged or what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ffca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
I'm not so sure it's current HP either, because I have killed people with the dot portion (Admittedly, it was during my 830 AP Bot Theorycrafting session, but if it were based on current HP such a dot would never actually kill anyone)

*shrug*

Consider: Ulting a 1500 HP carry of some description, right? Ult deals...I forget, 24%, let's say. 12% right off the bat is 180 damage, before magic resist.

the other 12% over 10 seconds boils down to 18 damage a tick - the issue is that that is a really gimpy dot.
If the champ has no way to heal, it should be nearly as effective at killing as before. In reality, it isn't.

Voidgolem

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffca View Post
If the champ has no way to heal, it should be nearly as effective at killing as before. In reality, it isn't.
at 18 damage a tick? They've got a regrowth pendant or Strength of Spirit.

Ardeaf

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukai View Post
Current at time of cast it could kill people. I've seen it ticking for 4 damage on a chogath with full stacks. Last match I hit a Garen with ult/ignite 3 times while he was under 300 hp, every single time he managed to get out with under 100 hp. He had NO MR gear on.

Something is broken with it. I couldn't begin to guess what it is, but it is broken. Certainly feels like the issue is the DoT is carrying off of current (at time of cast), instead of total health.

That said, character passives are active on the ghost, and if thats an unintended bug, I'd much rather have it dealing really low damage and keep the passive effects. Because its really funny to see my Pantheon Ghost block attacks, and my group had a LeBlanc ghost use her passive, which was hysterical. but it could turn it into a really neat ultimate if you let the CotG keep abilities.
Pretty much this. Ignite + Ult should kill anyone without heals at <15% health at level 6.

It doesn't.

Algia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2010

Please revert the Mordekaiser nerfs

ffca

11-05-2010

Free mordekaiser

EveryTimeV

11-05-2010

The ultimate control is still buggy.

My pets will not obey me, maybe I should have dominated them harder.

Tyhan

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkimas View Post
The dot portion seems to be doing current HP instead of maximum atm.
I died to the DoT first day of the patch. No ignite, had 150 HP after being hit with the nuke and thanks to ghost and On The Hunt I wasn't taking damage besides Mordekaiser's ultimate.

1rix

11-05-2010

As an avid hardcore Morde player, this Junior member has also noticed an extreme discrepancy with the way COTG funcitons after the patch. Simply put, it doesn't land half the kills it used to. Any ultimate that requires a summoner spell (ignite) just to get a kill should at least work properly.

I realize on Tuesday they said they would be looking into it, but as far as I can tell we haven't heard anything since. While it's possilbe that 90% of all Morde players are imagining things, I find it hard to believe that my enemies pointing out how bad the new Ult is INGAME are all wrong as well.

Ardeaf

11-05-2010

There is something wrong with it. The dot ticks for way less than it should be.

1rix

11-05-2010

Anyone else interested in a update on the Morde's broken ult research?