So is Mordekaiser's Ult bugged or what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ffca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2010

don't read the boards every day so was just wondering.

Voidgolem

11-05-2010

Not really.

It's just with half the damage immediately, the other half over ten seconds is kinda...'meh'. Especially when mitigated by MR/Regeneration.

ffca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Not really.

It's just with half the damage immediately, the other half over ten seconds is kinda...'meh'. Especially when mitigated by MR/Regeneration.
Then why is it doing less damage overall? Champs at 15% shouldn't be able to live with ult+ignite combo. Did it ignore MR before? I don't think the Regen factors in, as it should be the same before the nerf.

Talkimas

11-05-2010

The dot portion seems to be doing current HP instead of maximum atm.

Voidgolem

11-05-2010

Ignite, maybe not. Ult? More than likely provided they have MR and you lack magic penetration.

ffca

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Ignite, maybe not. Ult? More than likely provided they have MR and you lack magic penetration.
I'm fully runed MPen and i tend to target carries with little MR. Something isn't adding up.

Koota

11-05-2010

Supposedly it is working as it is supposed to. But I think Guinsoo said he would check it to make sure it isn't as you stated doing a % of the current HP and not the total of the enemy champion. Im not sure if that's what he said 100% (im pretty sure I saw somewhere him saying that) or if it is just described incorrectly on the skill itself.

ffca

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkimas View Post
The dot portion seems to be doing current HP instead of maximum atm.
This makes the most sense.
I see endless posts telling Mordekaiser's to stop whining, backed up with math/theory. But they do not match up with what I experience in game.

Ardeaf

11-05-2010

Too bad there isn't a test mode for these sorts of things.

Beravin

11-05-2010

Most I've seen is its working as intended.

It just does not look like it. Its frustrating. I dropped Grave/Ignite on a level 5 Kayle with 275 health, she lived on no health from using a mere potion. Really... A Potion > Children Of The Grave.

Before anyone asks, this was in a practice game and my mate was the Kayle. I wanted to see something and asked him not to heal. He was in my vision the whole time.

He did not heal.

I siphoned the kill a few seconds later, but thats not the point.