Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlightlySuicidal

03-27-2013

Quote:
RoDig:
The turret changes was a must. Hopefully we won't see anymore 4-5 minute turrets being taken down anymore and rely on champions making plays that will effect the outcome of the game, not getting global gold at 4-5 minutes from minions just doing an absurd amount of damage to turrets in a 2v1 lane.

ya pushing and forcing action sure is lame....

Foxbyte

03-27-2013

Quote:
SlightlySuicidal:
ya pushing and forcing action sure is lame....

Maybe not, but bruisers diving at level 4 and escaping with >50% of their health sure is. And don't even get me started on Tryndamere, the weak turrets basically turned his laning phase into God mode against melee champions.

Weyen

03-27-2013

Quote:
aceofsween:
Did you guys dump the idea of the Patch Notes videos? Pretty sure this is the 2nd one in a row that we don't get one... = \

I hope not, it was a nice piece of transparency to the process to have them explaining why they were doing stuff.

Although I suppose the patch notes themselves have little tags on them now that describe it anyway, I liked the videos.

Kinda hoping Zac would be in this one, too, but oh well.

Thargo

03-27-2013

At this point Zac had better be an April Fools joke because it's embarrassing how long it's taking for him to come out. I love this game and I think that the staff does a phenomenal job but come on...it has almost been over a month since Quinn.

GreenHocker

03-27-2013

no Zac...damn
Just fix his bush transparency and release him. You guys can always hotfix/follow-up-patch

DNAgent

03-27-2013

So basically Draaaaaaaaven has backstage powers and is immune to being nerfed. In fact, he's getting buffs in a way. Considering this is League of Draven it's fine.

Trundle is getting nerfed now not only will he look like less of a troll but he'll be less of a troll as well.

AzuKitty

03-27-2013

Still waiting on Akali's energy refund bug to be fixed, though thanks for fixing the Shroud. ^^;

Augustine

03-27-2013

I really like the changes to turrets.

It'll make turtling that much more effective, and I certainly cannot wait to try out Karma.
I was an avid Karma mid player before the rework and this just fuels the motivation even more to get better at her. Thanks Riot.

Turducken48723

03-27-2013

No Zac?

Vanessa VanCleef

03-27-2013

A QoL change that would be nice for Sejuani is to add a circle to her ultimate to indicate the AoE explosion range.