Come on riot!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepy Nugget

03-27-2013

I cant spend over 20 mins of my game "attempting to reconnect"
you gotta do something about the connection issues youre having because playing at this point is 100% useless. Ive been in "attempting to connect" now for like 7 mins and counting.....my screen is frozen and all I can hear are the minions hitting the turret and my team mate sonas annoying floating sound ( the sound is only annoying because ive heard it in a loop for almost ten mins now)
This has got to stop. I actually really new to lol and before this I had never played pvp games, but admittedly I LOVE this one. Get it together because theres no point in playing atm with the issues your having

PPPPPPPPPPPP270

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Nugget View Post
I cant spend over 20 mins of my game "attempting to reconnect"
you gotta do something about the connection issues youre having because playing at this point is 100% useless. Ive been in "attempting to connect" now for like 7 mins and counting.....my screen is frozen and all I can hear are the minions hitting the turret and my team mate sonas annoying floating sound ( the sound is only annoying because ive heard it in a loop for almost ten mins now)
This has got to stop. I actually really new to lol and before this I had never played pvp games, but admittedly I LOVE this one. Get it together because theres no point in playing atm with the issues your having
Maybe it's not Riot's fault. Your internet could be a problem.

warmonkey

03-27-2013

PROTIP:

do not sit at "attempting to reconnect" that long, WTF.
alt-f4, go see what the launcher is doing, if it wants you to reconnect try that button. will work sometimes when in-game reconnection auto-attempts don't work.

Actually had a game 2-3 days ago that crashed, I had that "attempting to reconnect" dialogue, after 2 minutes I closed the client.
There was no "Game in Progress!" on the launcher. All 10 people in the game had crashed, and so that game closed.
Hadn't had that happen since... beta. Forrealz.

Aquus Solmene

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPPPPPPPPPPP270 View Post
Maybe it's not Riot's fault. Your internet could be a problem.
No, it IS the server's fault. Ever since the small patch 2 weeks ago, the servers have been worse than my menstruating dog.