I'm a Bronze IV player that plays Nidalee.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Éloquence

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant Play Riven View Post
Lets be honest with ourselves here. The skillcap on spamming nid spears is pretty low.
Lol.
Okay.
Go play nid and land all your spears on moving targets/not in team fight situation.
Either you have played nid and your opponents were just completely brain dead or you have no concept of Nidalee what so ever.
Nid spears are a pretty slow projectile to begin with, and the hitbox is pretty small, you can easily step to the side.
I know a lot of people down vote comments like that because it is said a lot but it really is all you need to do. :/

Eyro Elloyn

03-27-2013

ITT: You can apparently actually suck at throwing Nid spears. I guess I'm throwing them in 180 degrees away from my target.

demestoss

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant Play Riven View Post
Lets be honest with ourselves here. The skillcap on spamming nid spears is pretty low.
Definatly true, in fact ANY skill shot landing is more often "it wasn't dodged", but having said that you do learn to read pathing more and more as you practice so there are still opportunities to have "Skill" in throwing "skill shots"

TheAbraxis

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPatches View Post
Scrubs today. These kids have never played real games like Contra where you have to dodge 100 projectiles on the screen that will one shot you at any moment.

Makes dodging Nid spears a joke in comparison.
They never had to fight this guy

http://youtu.be/L4xCy1nhZN8?t=2m55s

Maximum Riven

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éloquence View Post
Lol.
Okay.
Go play nid and land all your spears on moving targets/not in team fight situation.
Either you have played nid and your opponents were just completely brain dead or you have no concept of Nidalee what so ever.
Nid spears are a pretty slow projectile to begin with, and the hitbox is pretty small, you can easily step to the side.
I know a lot of people down vote comments like that because it is said a lot but it really is all you need to do. :/
The skill requirement of landing the individual spear decreases exponentially as they are spammable over the course of the game and every single one is game changing.

Don't get me wrong, Nid isn't OP, but the argument OP is trying to rebut has nothing to do with the difficulty of dodging an individual spear.

Eyro Elloyn

03-27-2013

Bamp

PJ FlyingFallus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

i find it amusing how you call them baddies while you are there and expect us to think nid isnt broken because of it

A Super Saiyan 3

03-27-2013

Contra? Touhou?

Super Hexagon is by far the most difficult

Zahaele

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by llMIMEll View Post
Psh. Contra? I play touhou. Give me 1000 nidalees to dodge and maybe ill have to actually try!
Well, you have a lot better control over your character in Touhou, as well as a surprisingly small hitbox.

etharian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyro Elloyn View Post
Those baddies seem to dodge my spears just fine.

Although I haven't ruled out whether they're just having another epileptic spasm...

NOTE: I still hit plenty of spears, but most of my opponents in lane know how to move randomly and be behind minions, it's easier before teamfights to land one though.
youd be surprised. i consider myself a pretty decent player-at least above average and bad people really throw you for a loop with skill shots.

with other average players you can lead your target and nail them. bad players just do something silly that you wouldnt expect-like accidentally flash for no reason when try to get a last hit on a minion