troll in promotion series queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

squiresoft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

so i was at 2 win 2 loss in my best of 5 series.

our last pick, first thing he says in all caps is "BAN TARIC OR IM AFK FOR REALS" - we didnt ban taric
the rest of the team is being unusually nice, with people calling things out, and working together. "im going mid says our first pick." "thats fine, im going top." says our second pick.

being aware there's a troll threat in our last pick, the third and (me fourth) pick ask him very early on what role our last pick wants. "[lastpick], do you want to jungle, support or adc?" ...silence.

"im 2 win 2 loss on my promotion series." "grats. me too, im on promotion series." "me too, 2 loss in a row for me."

so now it's our turn to pick the third and fourth champions.. after waiting for [lastpick]'s response until around 15 seconds, thirdpick picks a jungler. I ask him again "[lastpick], do you want to support or adc?" silence.

5 seconds left. "ok. i guess ill just adc." i pick an adc.
2.. "IM NOT GONNA SUPPORT."
1..Lock.

"..."
"OK IM AFK."
enemy team picks. his turn to pick.
3..2..1.. random gangplank with revive teleport.

thinking of my fellow summoners, i bite the bullet and dodge.

gg troll, well played.

EffenSeven

03-27-2013

Trolls are the big reason why I facepalm when someone mentions they're on promotion series in champ select or during the game.

squiresoft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

at least it wasnt that bad. im now at 90 LP without promo series. last time was like +4 LP per win.. so ill need to win 3 in a row, then 3 of 5 after that. but i think im done with ranked for a while. it's amazing how the acts of one selfish person can ruin everything ive worked on til now.

squiresoft

03-27-2013

Found the troll. he made a forum post about how he likes to troll LoL games: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3268127