Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ever since I hit Gold, these are the idiots I have been matched up with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atreiyu

03-27-2013

jungle tryn talking about problems in ranked

Iifa

03-27-2013

Quote:
Defeated YMIR:
http://i.imgur.com/OQKnXT6.jpg

Why in the hell are people this bad allowed to be matched with gold players? This **** is getting out of control. Something needs to be done with the matchmaking system because ever since I reached gold I have been getting nothing but **** players who don't even belong in silver/gold.

you say it like gold players aren't bad

Pikachu pls

03-27-2013

lol dat rumble warmog

Trendy Ideology

03-27-2013

Quote:
Lawltimate:
Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to get any kills as a jungler when every one of your lanes is losing?

Anyway, I thought everyone knew that high silver/low gold is the new elo hell where there are huge differences in player skill.

This is so true. Whenever I jungle and there's more than one lane in bad trouble, everyone acts like the jungle is supposed to be omnipotent or something. I can only bail out one feeder at a time.

Hellraíser

03-27-2013

Quote:
Cant Play Riven:
"My team is idiots" says jungle Tryndamere.

No sympathy.

I guess TheRainMan's an idiot then. He plays Trynd in the jungle quite often. O.o

CynicalGiant

03-27-2013

Quote:
Hellraíser:
I guess TheRainMan's an idiot then. He plays Trynd in the jungle quite often. O.o

Professional players know what they are doing. Some guy with an anger problem in Gold probably doesn't.

Bekkal

03-27-2013

Played a premade 5v5 last night and our bot lane had a bad game and fed Vayne 8 kills and Blitz an equal number of assists, and we only lost because one guy got caught after we snuck a baron.

If you play well, one fed champ doesn't decide the game.

splitalterego

03-27-2013

Quote:
Defeated YMIR:
I died four times. Those four deaths were to Vayne in team fights. I camped top pretty much the game and got Rumble his first three kills. Middle and bottom were already lost at 5 minutes into the game. Vayne had 10 kills at 8 minutes. And Akali had 5 kills at around 10 minutes. I totally did poorly that game.

Meh, junglers tend to die less then everyone else since they are not under constant pressure.

Cytrial

03-27-2013

.carry harder