Ever since I hit Gold, these are the idiots I have been matched up with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Abyssal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

http://i.imgur.com/OQKnXT6.jpg

Why in the hell are people this bad allowed to be matched with gold players? This **** is getting out of control. Something needs to be done with the matchmaking system because ever since I reached gold I have been getting nothing but **** players who don't even belong in silver/gold.

Renxian

03-27-2013

Everyone on your team, including you, is negative. Looks like you got outplayed.

Bekkal

03-27-2013

I agree that you probably don't belong in gold.

lerexa

03-27-2013

Looks like you did pretty poorly.

CragBlade

03-27-2013

You didn't even do well, but you will continue to do poorly until you actually take the blame for losing and improve on it.

Illyaria

03-27-2013

Well for starters you guys had no tank and you built straight damage.

Maximum Riven

03-27-2013

"My team is idiots" says jungle Tryndamere.

No sympathy.

Lord Abyssal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerexa View Post
Looks like you did pretty poorly.
I died four times. Those four deaths were to Vayne in team fights. I camped top pretty much the game and got Rumble his first three kills. Middle and bottom were already lost at 5 minutes into the game. Vayne had 10 kills at 8 minutes. And Akali had 5 kills at around 10 minutes. I totally did poorly that game.

Lawltimate

03-27-2013

Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to get any kills as a jungler when every one of your lanes is losing?

Anyway, I thought everyone knew that high silver/low gold is the new elo hell where there are huge differences in player skill.

Giygas

03-27-2013

When you have Vayne's score and lose, because you have 4 hardcore feeders, complain. Until then, you're just as bad as your team.