Try this build on Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreshel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Ionian boots, stattik shiv, yoummu ghostblade, infinity edge, blade of the ruined king, BT or LW.
Masteries 21 9 0, or 21 0 9 grabbing 15% activation reduction.

Own this game

Kreshel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Luckybed

03-27-2013

Meh, your build has some nice anti-kiting potential but stattik shiv late game on Tryn (of course imo) is going to be worse than a mercurial scimitar.

Also, IE is way to expensive to build. But I am quite alright with the Yoummu and BotRK

Kreshel

03-27-2013

Yoummu for the movement speed, that is so scarce nowadays, and Tryn needs to stay on his targets. Stattik because is better than Phantom Dancer, I haven't done numbers, but I'm sure I deal more damage with stattik. you deal 300 magic damage when crit (+50% from ie +50% from runes+masteries)
BOTRK for the lifesteal, more AS, and speed. A must. IE no explanation needed. Ionian boots are just much better than zerks, please stop buying zerks.

Private Riem

03-27-2013

Zephyr is significantly better than youmuu.

Kreshel

03-27-2013

Zephyr doesn't have crit chance. I try to have very high crit chance, but yes, its a good option too