Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Try this build on Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreshel

03-27-2013

Ionian boots, stattik shiv, yoummu ghostblade, infinity edge, blade of the ruined king, BT or LW.
Masteries 21 9 0, or 21 0 9 grabbing 15% activation reduction.

Own this game

Kreshel

03-27-2013

Luckybed

03-27-2013

Meh, your build has some nice anti-kiting potential but stattik shiv late game on Tryn (of course imo) is going to be worse than a mercurial scimitar.

Also, IE is way to expensive to build. But I am quite alright with the Yoummu and BotRK

Kreshel

03-27-2013

Yoummu for the movement speed, that is so scarce nowadays, and Tryn needs to stay on his targets. Stattik because is better than Phantom Dancer, I haven't done numbers, but I'm sure I deal more damage with stattik. you deal 300 magic damage when crit (+50% from ie +50% from runes+masteries)
BOTRK for the lifesteal, more AS, and speed. A must. IE no explanation needed. Ionian boots are just much better than zerks, please stop buying zerks.

Private Riem

03-27-2013

Zephyr is significantly better than youmuu.

Kreshel

03-27-2013

Zephyr doesn't have crit chance. I try to have very high crit chance, but yes, its a good option too