Everytime you go back to base

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menea6587

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayrx View Post
Im talking about for every champion dip****, I aint building sightstone on ****ing jax
Why wouldn't you build 360 hp on Jax and ward investment since you should be warding your lane almost as tightly as the support should?

Zahaele

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayrx View Post
Im talking about for every champion dip****, I aint building sightstone on ****ing jax
Funny enough, Jax is one of the better non-supports to build a sightstone.

One ward for vision, another ward to hop over the wall with.

xYol0swag420x

03-27-2013

everyone starts with 325g and 2 wards

Porkcchop

03-27-2013

itt: People arguing over who's mad
Just buy wards people.

mesmexxy

03-27-2013

why not buy sightstone on max when u can leap strike to wards? and help your team at the same time?

DestructoDave

03-27-2013

I carry 2 wards on me at all times. I try and keep objectives warded if my support doesn't but I at least keep my area warded so I dont get ganked, since in low elo people spend way too much time going for ganks. You can seriously sit and watch a jungle/mid sit in a bush for 30+ seconds if you dont let him know you know he is there. They will just sit there, waiting and waiting and waiting.

It does suck buying 1-2 wards all the time; it can add up. But the deaths it saves you is huge. I almost never get ganked when I am mid/top. I ward both sides of mid, and the river before the tri bush on top. I get ganked bot sometimes because I dont do much warding down there unless my support is just awful.

People would be surprised how much their deaths will go down if they just continually ward their own little area at least. I have sub 3 deaths per game average. Nearly all of those 3 deaths happen in teamfights.

ZeroSoulreaver

03-27-2013

I buy wards nearly all the time. I do try to limit how much I do it though because you then become the designated warder since people have to act like children about it. I have seen in higher ranked games everyone buys wards, especially middle lane to watch for jungle ganks. I love how people want to quote and copy pros word for word, move for move but refuse to buy wards.

It's really not that hard to buy wards, people just like to cry about everything. They always say"No I dun buy wards" til they get ganked and blame others for not warding when they need to just do it themselves. If everyone buys at least 1 ward and places it near their lane by the jungle it makes everything easier.

The problem is everyone likes to be a hard ass and act like they are above buying at least 1 ward. I like playing support but man I tell ppl bring yur own wards cuz I'm not going to roam around all map warding every single area just for you. I got enough work to do as a support already.

YerAs5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Has wards put it by tower -.-