Just lost a ranked game in under 20 minutes.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diozo

Senior Member

03-27-2013

I had the only kill on my team, had 2 people with smite.

End game score 1 - 25

Jungle and top fed every lane and at 10 minutes our team had 16 deaths.

Thresh wants to report me for verbal abuse, because I called them noobs out of anger that had built up during the time. I try to stay calm most games but lost it this one.

Stuck at silver I for 2 weeks now, don't know if its worth playing ranked and aiming for gold, had my promotion series 3 times and lost each time because of multiple 4 vs 5's .

I feel like I'm going no where. Halp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Im sitting in silver V ( i climbed up there easily ) and im just done with ranked so i play a game every 3 weeks to not go down from decay Cx


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rekbladez

Senior Member

03-27-2013

You can't win every single game, not even pros win 100% of the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RobbinnDaHood

Member

03-27-2013

I had a game exactly like that yesterday in Gold 3. Was depressing. Oh well. Can't win them all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diozo

Senior Member

03-27-2013

I can get to 80-90 points into silver I, but it always seems that shortly after I get hit by a mass amount of bad games.

Either trolls/d.c's/or just bad team cohesion, I play all roles and fill in when ever possible.

But I don't know anymore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcDriveFinish

Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diotrocity View Post
I had the only kill on my team, had 2 people with smite.

End game score 1 - 25

Jungle and top fed every lane and at 10 minutes our team had 16 deaths.

Thresh wants to report me for verbal abuse, because I called them noobs out of anger that had built up during the time. I try to stay calm most games but lost it this one.

Stuck at silver I for 2 weeks now, don't know if its worth playing ranked and aiming for gold, had my promotion series 3 times and lost each time because of multiple 4 vs 5's .

I feel like I'm going no where. Halp.
And this is Silver I? WTF?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcDriveFinish View Post
And this is Silver I? WTF?
What do you mean... This has happened in my Diamond I games.



OP: This will happen to everyone. So consider yourself lucky, because you have less of a chance than anyone else that you're going to be queued with for that to happen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soraka Goes Mid

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Find one champion you're extremely good as and carry your team every game with that champion. You won't win every time, but you'll win about 75%, enough to move up in the ranks fairly quickly. I used to play the fill-in game, but it's too hard to move up that way. Sometimes forcing your team to let you go where you please is what it takes to move up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diozo

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroXc View Post
Find one champion you're extremely good as and carry your team every game with that champion. You won't win every time, but you'll win about 75%, enough to move up in the ranks fairly quickly. I used to play the fill-in game, but it's too hard to move up that way. Sometimes forcing your team to let you go where you please is what it takes to move up.
I've picked up playing ADC as my main role, but even then there are games where people just don't know how to work as a team and push objectives.

What I've found from playing roles such as adc or top is that people always find ways to harass you when you're down a death or two and it literally drains your energy to climb back up and win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcDriveFinish

Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penitence View Post
What do you mean... This has happened in my Diamond I games.



OP: This will happen to everyone. So consider yourself lucky, because you have less of a chance than anyone else that you're going to be queued with for that to happen.
No I mean people running 2 smite. Or is it just trolling?


123