Rengar now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dutchhh

03-27-2013

Stopped at "wan't op on release"

Rengar... is a broken champion, in that he will never be balanced. His kit is too good to be manaless, so he's left at being useless to compensate. Not a good way of balancing him, but Riot has no idea how to balance him.

lnrael

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ğavy Jones View Post
Rengar is so bad i cant even bare it anymore, he use to be my favorite champion
op is a zoophile

Luckybed

03-27-2013

Rengar suffers from previously awesomeness. He can no longer as awesome as he was because he just wrecked games.

He has been toned down. How badly has he been toned down? Bad enough where you actually have to know when to make trades (ie enemy champ's abilities are on cooldown). He actually ability to fight did go down drastically. I honestly just rather play Vi.

X1zz3l

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintshing View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29259499#history

if someone can main him at diamond 1, i think he is fine.
he may be slightly on the weak side, but he is completely viable in soloq.

winrate is not a good indicator of how powerful a champ is.
tryn has low winrate before ap tryn is popular. he turned out to be the most broken champ in league.
olaf also has below 50% winrate before he was nerfed.

people just dont know how to play.
Don't agree with that
I bet some people main WW or LB in high elos, CaughshotGG also played some highelo games with Karma top, he won
Does that mean those champs are fine? No

SnicerTenu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Oh cry some more please, your tears shall feed the poor and starving.

Anyone who thinks Rengar is bad or underpowered plays AP Yi all day. Rengar is currently the most balanced he's ever been.

Cytrial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

I played Rengar all the time. The state he is in right now is sad. He can lane decent enough but when it comes down to later in the game you are stuck split pushing. If any fight breaks out in a lane you cannot do anything. If they decide to fight in the jungle you have the ability to reposition quickly with all the brush

Kizzzle

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnicerTenu View Post

Anyone who thinks Rengar is bad or underpowered plays AP Yi all day. Rengar is currently the most balanced he's ever been.
Rengar can hardly do is job anymore, especially late game.

He was suppose to be a feared jungler, his ganks are sub par. Im more afraid of a thresh jungle then rengar. He is a joke.

If you have higher health regen then him in lane you basically win, which is everyone.
Wait for him to burn the fury and just go in, whats he going to do, roar?

Hellbringth4th

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnicerTenu View Post

Sorry, I have to disagree with that. He's in a pretty weak spot right now. I LOVE playing Rengar jungle, but it's honestly a lot more difficult than some of the other junglers. He did benefit from the jungle changes, but he's still suffering greatly. That being said, I really hope they give him a buff to his jungle performance, but I doubt they will. Especially since if he gets a buff, people might start taking him top again, and then we're back to the problems of the pre-nerf.

Kizzzle

03-28-2013

bump

FizzInYourEye

03-28-2013

Learn to play scrub ******.