So, about Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Philosopher

03-27-2013

I don't want any major changes or nerfs to her. But I was thinking that all this op akali stuff popped up, when they gave you akali's passive for free, rather than having to itemize and/or build a runepage for it. Just make the passive what it was before and everyone will still crying, and I personally think she needs it

Hellraíser

03-27-2013

Yea. No idea why they felt it was a good idea to give a single-target nuke champion, with low cooldowns and no mana costs 6% spell-vamp at level 1. Meanwhile, Morgana's spell vamp gets nerfed time & time again, despite having only 1 ability which receives the full benefit of it, having fairly high mana costs, and longer cooldowns.

Makes sense.

Latvia

03-27-2013

I think it was necessary because it let people who wanted to play Akali but did not want to build an entirely specific runepage to be able to play her (well). She was the only champion that had to require a specific runepage/masteries set up to utilize a part of her kit. It's such a weird passive imo. I had a runepage for Akali before the buff to her passive, but now it opens the door for everyone else to play her, and in turn has flooded the forums with akali OP because of how good she is as a solo-que stomper in the lower leagues (bronze/silver/gold sort of).

Not only that but it unlocked lots of new playstyles for Akali instead of having to get less AD then you used to have to.