Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I'm 2/5 in my placements so far....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the540penguin

03-27-2013

And im kinda sad....I won the two games that I super carried 1v5, and then lost 5 because people play ranked without runes, they dc, don't know their role (even when they call it). Im confused....why do they play ranked? I have champions for every role, I try to work with my team, but every game there's 1 (or more) lane that just dies and dies and keeps dying...

Im just wondering, is this normal for placements? Or if i had played pubstompers for my first 5 games and just won them would I be playing with other people?

Soul Cloud

03-27-2013

You need god to be on your side.

Pray.

Ao Hono

03-27-2013

I was 2-8 at the end of my placements. Solo queue has a lot of luck involved, and I got unlucky. I didn't belong in low elo so eventually I climbed back up where I was last season