Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is ranked becoming a playground for noobs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

03-27-2013

You have literally never played a 45-minute Ranked game, so you cannot have scolded your ADC for having 50 farm at 45 minutes. Not that your own farm is so excellent, of course.

Nice 5-Tear build, by the way. Didn't know that was the new OP.

I'd say your advice applies just as much to you as to anyone else at your MMR. So you might want to take a step back and a moment of self-reflection before talking **** at your teammates.

Kshatriya

03-27-2013

Just ignore/report and move on..there's way more good peeps out there than trolls. It's only because you notice the bad from the "norm" that you get all mad. I realized this a little bit ago and it's helped me get through those losing streaks n' bad games.

Immortal Senic

03-27-2013

As someone that did this when i was 30 think i bought a bundle to play ranked i strongly advise them to stay out. I screwed myself and got stuck in bronze4 even after going 7-3 in placement games. Although when i play normals i am qued with silver and sometimes gold players. They will regret playing ranked that fast. Hope this stops new'er players from jumping into ranked before 300games in draft.