Why is ranked becoming a playground for noobs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlashSurr3nd3r

03-27-2013

I am sick to death of being told that I am getting reported for asking people to stay out of ranked, when they clearly aren't ready.
When your allied ADC is 3/14 with 50 farm at 45 minutes, why is it wrong for to ask them to stop playing ranked?
Why is it re-portable for me to tell someone who is learning a new role in ranked, to play normals first?
If the match was an unranked blind or draft, I would certainly have no right to ask people to stop playing, as that is where you practice, and I would expect to be reported. When fresh thirties queue for ranked and feed the enemy team, why is it wrong for to tell them to practice?
Thanks to the large amount of white-knights in the tribunal, the second they see something slightly ambiguous( referring to the 5% that actually read the logs), they instantly click punish; without thinking about the meaning or reasoning behind it.
If someone is feeding in a ranked match, an ally should certainly have the right to tell them to practice.
This is ranked. Not for fun, happy times where we can all play mid on Summoner's Rift.
Ranked is for serious players who want a competitive environment to play in, not a tutorial for people learning new champions.

/end rant

VanceStubbs

03-27-2013

I'm sick to death from people who think they are better, when they are not

RavenMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

You could be less of a jerk.

Yeah, they suck, but I'm betting that you pretty much do nothing but insult them after they play badly, and that honestly doesn't help anything.

Fukaro

03-27-2013

They always have been.

ManDudeMcDudeman

03-27-2013

Because there's no barrier to entry. There's nothing to stop a fresh level 30 (who probably levled threre through co-op vs AI games only) to jump straight into ranked when they're honestly not even close to being ready for it.

Kahgro

Recruiter

03-27-2013

Maybe they just had a bad game?

Thougar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-27-2013

Sorry, But when you start flaming me after one death, It makes me wanna try less hard.

BrightNooblar

03-27-2013

Aren't ready...?

Do you understand what the elo system does?

Everyone is ready for bronze5

Thougar

Recruiter

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Aren't ready...?

Do you understand what the elo system does?

Everyone is ready for bronze5
Nuh uh! You gotta own 16 champs first!

G0SU Nidalee

Recruiter

03-27-2013

im sick and tired of people getting on smurfs to talk about ranked so know one sees there real stats