Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo Clamp Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

taotico

03-27-2013

-------------Please read the whole paragraph prior to commentating.------------

Right now I am gold 1 and my League Points have been clamping since 70 LPs, I am duo queuing with a friend of much higher MMR, we face mostly mid/high plats and when we win the League Points gains are just as low as if I were facing a team around my MMR. If I am playing a game where most people are plat or even diamond, Isn't it illogical to get LP clamped since you are playing against people whose average skill level is higher than yours? Why would my LP gains decrease when I am facing enemies that are placed at a higher tier?

Suggestion: Make LP clamp less noticeable when the average MMR is substantially higher than yours.

taotico

03-27-2013

bump

taotico

03-27-2013

Quote:
taotico:
bump

b